Sign in to follow this  
dom92

Screw size for Saitek throttle quadrant mounting bracket?

Does anybody know the screw size for the throttle quadrant? I purchased a used cessna pro flight yoke and throttle quadrant on ebay recently, and while it has the mounting hardware, the screws for the throttle quadrant bracket are missing.

Unfortunately, none of the random screws in my toolbox happen to fit, and I can't get an accurate reading from my calipers in the width or thread size because it's too small to fit. I also searched for any technical documentation on the throttle quadrant but couldn't find anything on the screws or holes. Themselves.

Are you talking about the 4 black screws that attach the backet to the throttle assembly which has the big screw clamp. Also is the throttle assembly the same for the Saitek Pro flight yoke. If so I have the package of the 4 screws still in the plastic bag unopened which I didnt use since I put two throttle quadrants together in a housing and attached 737 flap, throttles and speed brake. I have extra blow red and black handle attachments. You can message me with info on your address and I can send them to you for free.

Edited by t4murphy

:P Timothy Murphy

Just measured up a spare one I found. It appears to be metric in dimension. Countersunk phillips head, Length 14 mm, dia.4 mm, thread pitch is 0.7mm.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

While I don't remember what the size is, any hardware store that sells screws (here in the US that could be Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) have a screw sizer. Just take the screw down there and size it up.  I did this very thing when I needed much longer screws so I could mount my panels under my monitor stand (see below).

Best wishes!

YBnpmfD.jpg

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Why do people ask a question or seek information, but dont have the grace to reply.? Is it a lack of manners or just plain ignorance!!

• Upvote 1

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

On 1/3/2019 at 2:29 PM, Freo said:

Why do people ask a question or seek information, but dont have the grace to reply.? Is it a lack of manners or just plain ignorance!!

Yes, agree 100%. Lack of manners. Only takes seconds to say thanks.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

First post here and sorry for digging up this months old post but i'd just like to thank those who answered here. Especially Freo. Those measurements was something i've been looking for for a long time so i could finally use my throttle section again. 

In the end the hardware store nearby didn't have those exact mm's but i got 4x16mm and those also fit like a glove. So for anyone else that might need this info. 4x14mm or 4x16mm both fit perfectly. 

• Like 2

Redigging up an old post...I bought a used set-up and it didn't come with any screws. I have searched the hardware stores here but I haven't had luck. I'm currently stationed in Italy and can't exactly just stroll over to Lome Depowe and pick up what I need. Super frustrating. I currently have the thing velcro'd to the mounting plate but it's very unstable and I hate it. Any chance one of you that knows what they're looking for can scoop me up a few and send them my way? I would obviously pay you for the screws and shipping.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:22 AM, GTA said:

Redigging up an old post...I bought a used set-up and it didn't come with any screws. I have searched the hardware stores here but I haven't had luck. I'm currently stationed in Italy and can't exactly just stroll over to Lome Depowe and pick up what I need. Super frustrating. I currently have the thing velcro'd to the mounting plate but it's very unstable and I hate it. Any chance one of you that knows what they're looking for can scoop me up a few and send them my way? I would obviously pay you for the screws and shipping.

https://www.aliexpress.com/premium/m4+x+16mm+screw.html?d=y

Les O'Reilly