w6kd

Meatwater enhanced voice files for RC4

For folks that may be new to Radar Contact, especially following its release as freeware in January 2019, there is a really good set of enhanced voice files for Radar Contact here in the AVSIM library.  Those of us who have been long-time users of the program are well-acquainted with these much-improved audio files.  Those new to the program may not be aware, as the discussion threads are buried fairly deep by now.

Nick Schreger (aka Meatwater) spent a great deal of time and effort modding the RC4 voice files for better consistency, flow, and natural sound.  There are ten ~50MB files needed for the package--links to all ten files are included below:

Meatwater VoicePack v2 File #1/10

File #2/10

File #3/10

File #4/10

File #5/10

File #6/10

File #7/10

File #8/10

File #9/10

File #10/10

• Like 3

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bob,

Fully concur - I can't use RC4 without them...

Regards,
Scott

Hi,

Sorry for my 'intervention', but I'M SUCH A NEW user who  try becoming RC4X running with FSX, Win7: no chance.😓

As soon I enter '3' in the first window, RC4 stopped with the known message:  RadarContact.rcv4module.pilot_ack
RC is running as Admin, showtext too. I have no idea, whats wrong (and I have an open case here, but maybe you guys
could give some tipps to me)

Maybe ....

Thanks in advance

Ruedi

@Zeder, please don’t ask questions in this topic unless it’s about Meatwater Files.

You already have another topic open and haven’t replied to my post a few days ago.