himmelhorse

Novawing24 on the MIA list?

Hello all,

I do not know if this is the right area for this topic but, Moderators, please move if it is not.

I have heard nothing from this incredibly annoying guy, Novawing24, but I miss his weekly news video. 

His last effort was a roundup of 2018 news and releases in December or early January, but nothing since. I am wondering if anyone has any idea of what is happening and if he is all OK.

Any news is welcome

Regards

Tony Chilcott

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

3 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Hello all,

I do not know if this is the right area for this topic but, Moderators, please move if it is not.

I have heard nothing from this incredibly annoying guy, Novawing24, but I miss his weekly news video. 

His last effort was a roundup of 2018 news and releases in December or early January, but nothing since. I am wondering if anyone has any idea of what is happening and if he is all OK.

Any news is welcome

Regards

Tony Chilcott

I would think if there was a problem, one or the other of the Three Grumpy Simmers would have mentioned it.....

If I remember correctly, in one of his last videos in December 2018, he mentioned that he was going to be busy with work and his triathlons for the coming several weeks and wouldn't be able to post much about flight simming. He's still posting videos to his VLOG on YouTube called "The Tristan Files." 

Thanks guys

I am looking forward to him getting back on board

regards

Tony