Jump to content

G-YMML1

RPLL PACSIM GSXL2 SODE Profile

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get good quality RPLL profile for GSXL2 SODE? That one that is located on FSDT website has many jetway bridges missing.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dmitriy

Edited by G-YMML1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, SunDevil56 said:

For which airport...??

PacSim has 5 different airport scenery's available for P3D v4.

Sorry....RPLL I meant. I also corrected the name of the topic
 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Shomron said:

Check out ini builds site

I've checked already, there is nothing for RPLL. Very sad, it's lovely done airport.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I've checked already, there is nothing for RPLL. Very sad, it's lovely done airport.

Sorry I can't help you with RPLL, but there's an excellent GSX config for PacSim RCPT here...

https://www.rdpresets.com/gsx-v2-sode-files.html

There are a number of other nice GSX configs there as well, and i've had excellent results with these.

FWIW, I've had mixed success with the GSX configs i've gotten from FSDT, so i'm going to have to check out the ini builds site Shomron mentioned... Thanks for the heads up Shomron...👍

Share this post


Link to post

RPLL is a tough one because the jetway bridges on Terminal 1 don't match any of the GSX SODE jetways very well due to a height mismatch, and the jetway support columns are part of the terminal model.

Best I could manage was use the JBT "higher" jetways together with a 3m sloping bridge, with the jetway column support positioned to that it's inside the terminal model's column.

Regards

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, w6kd said:

RPLL is a tough one because the jetway bridges on Terminal 1 don't match any of the GSX SODE jetways very well due to a height mismatch, and the jetway support columns are part of the terminal model.

Best I could manage was use the JBT "higher" jetways together with a 3m sloping bridge, with the jetway column support positioned to that it's inside the terminal model's column.

Regards

I've run in to similar problems with a few other airport scenery's, sometimes you just have to make the best of what you have to work with and improvise.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, SunDevil56 said:

Sorry I can't help you with RPLL, but there's an excellent GSX config for PacSim RCPT here...

https://www.rdpresets.com/gsx-v2-sode-files.html

There are a number of other nice GSX configs there as well, and i've had excellent results with these.

FWIW, I've had mixed success with the GSX configs i've gotten from FSDT, so i'm going to have to check out the ini builds site Shomron mentioned... Thanks for the heads up Shomron...👍

No problem I just saw a couple of days ago they are partnering with FSElite.

Appreciate if you can report back the quality of the ones on this site vs. others

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the suggestions, folks. 

And yes, RCTP has gotten a brilliant GSXL2 package. Would like to see whether RJGG has the same thing. And don't forget, RKSI is coming soon!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Shomron said:

No problem I just saw a couple of days ago they are partnering with FSElite.

Appreciate if you can report back the quality of the ones on this site vs. others

So far i've only installed two, LH Simulations LHBP Budapest, and FlyTampa OMDB Dubai, both were very easy to install and work perfectly, so i'd rate them as excellent. OMDB must have been quite a job as it is HUGE, it's one of the world largest and busiest airports, but it turned out beautiful, and I highly recommend the Ini Builds GSX L2 config for anyone who has this scenery.

I plan to download and install several more of the ini builds GSX L2 configs in the near future.

What other sites are you aware of that have GSX L2 configurations besides the ones we've already mentioned, ie. FSDT, RD Presets, and Ini Builds..??

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...