Sign in to follow this  
sem

FLAI not doing what it should.

unknown.png

AAL69 was connected as a B727 on vatsim, i set my default model to a 737-700, even when the FLAI aircraft is installed, it will just not work, only if the airline and the plane are installed.

What I don't understand is how you see your aircraft in Air Traffic?.  I'm currently on Vatsim and my aircraft does not show in Air Traffic.

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

9 hours ago, sem said:

unknown.png

AAL69 was connected as a B727 on vatsim, i set my default model to a 737-700, even when the FLAI aircraft is installed, it will just not work, only if the airline and the plane are installed.

You haven't really explained the issue very well.  But it is quite likely that only the B727-200 model with an AAL livery was installed in your FLAI library and not the AAL  B727-100 (as is shown in your pic).  So VPilot defaulted to your B737 model instead.

Edited by ErichB

This is not a problem with FLAI, it is your configuration of VPilot.

Check that Vpilot matching rules are configured correctly to match your current AI product installed.

Regards,
Simbol

Correct.  FLAI provides a model match .vmr file.  Make sure that is selected in the rule sets.

And plus every time you make changes to simobjects such as installing a scenery that uses sode the vpilot program rescans and rechecks all simobjects. Go to the settings and make sure the model matching file is activated and the check box under models is only for the vpilot directory not any other simobjects.

8 hours ago, ErichB said:

Correct.  FLAI provides a model match .vmr file.  Make sure that is selected in the rule sets.

what do you mean, how do i select it in the rules

59 minutes ago, sem said:

what do you mean, how do i select it in the rules

In VPilot/Settings/Model Matching/Custom Rules.    Add a custom rule set by selecting the FLAi_Model_Matching.vmr.  Apply

4 hours ago, ErichB said:

In VPilot/Settings/Model Matching/Custom Rules.    Add a custom rule set by selecting the FLAi_Model_Matching.vmr.  Apply

Got it, thanks