I have just purchased the above and have come across a problem. When i start the software and then start Prepr3d v 4.4 i can hear the aircraft however i have got a black screen. I assumed at first it was doing something with the shaders but clearly this is not the case. I am also running tomato shade so not sure if thats something to do with this problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Your fastest and best bet is to go to REX forum, you will get immediate attention and help.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Marshall Priceman said:

I have just purchased the above and have come across a problem. When i start the software and then start Prepr3d v 4.4 i can hear the aircraft however i have got a black screen. I assumed at first it was doing something with the shaders but clearly this is not the case. I am also running tomato shade so not sure if thats something to do with this problem.

Leave it a minute or two, probably just the shaders reloading

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Marshall Priceman said:

In  the manual   it  states  that when  you load  p3d   the  screen  will be  black  whilst  the  shaders  are  being  built, usually  takes  around  20 to 25  secs if  its  longer  than  check this  out

https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50957-black-screen/

Edited by pete_auau

let's just stay with the main EF topic. Support questions should be on the Rex support forum.

Vic