Hello All,

i'am using a Joystick for Airbus Flights and a Yoke for Boeing flights. Everytime i switch between both i have to reassign the Tilt Up/Down Pan Left/Right to the Hat Switch of the applicable device.

Is there any chance two have those assignments linked to a preset profile? As i read in the manual it is not possible to assign buttons to two devices at the same time.

Greetings Michael

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)

I asked exactly the same question, exactly one month ago today (see link below). Unfortunately, I didn't get an answer (yet). I am fairly sure the answer is 'no' for the time being, but I do wonder how much work it would be to implement. The biggest problem might be fitting it into the neat and tidy interface!

I sometimes use a joystick instead of my yoke, so ideally I'd like to assign the zoom in/out buttons to three controllers; yoke, joystick, PS3 controller.

Luckily, I can use pan/tilt on two devices, because the hat-switch registers as buttons on the yoke, but the PS3 controller's joysticks are axes. Otherwise I would have the same issue as you on top of my zoom command problem.

Edited by Mustang-242