MIQUEL_7

PFPX and FSLabs 2019 need help!

Hey members, 

I recently bought a new PC for P3D, but I had to install everything fresh, so my PFPX path's were empty, I have a few screenshots on how I have it now, but it is not working as it should be in my FSLabs, when I just put in the callsign, it says not in database...

here are the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/8l040g4

My P3D is installed in a EHD, on my (G) drive and the FSLabs folders are in C - Documentes, P3D v4 add-ons - FSLabs ... 

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks in advance. 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce MSI 980 Ti, CPU: Intel i7-6700K @4.00GHz. 

I don't understand very well the relationship between what you explain and the screenshot.

However, if the problem is that you cannnot export the flightplan in the correct folder for the A320 FS Labs, then click on "Airbus Extended" then "Browse" and indicate the path folder required by the FS Labs A320. It seems to me that the current path is not correct.

- TONY -
ugcx_banner.png

Posted (edited)

it should be

Documents/Public Document/FSLabs Data/Routes

or even better goto FSL forums and look at the topic on it. I think it's even in the manual.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Upvote 1

David Murden.  P3D v4.5 

FSL A320 A319 : PMDG NG / 747-8F / 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :

DCS: AV-8B Harrier: :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet  : Now we're talking!

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.     My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

Best if you go to Fslab forum where all is explained how to transfer flight plans from Pfpx to fslab plane

12 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I think it's even in the manual.

It is...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471