Sign in to follow this  
rlbomber

Is VOXATC Still Supported?

I go to their website and leave a comment for support regarding the demo registration and no response in two weeks.  I guess they went belly up!

No not belly up but just rarely responds. The only positive is the software is  hard to break  

ZORAN

The best support is really this forum. There are some very knowledgeable people in here. Add-on airports and scenery tend to mess with voxATC, otherwise it is a decent program. 

15 hours ago, zmak said:

The only positive is the software is  hard to break

I may have "cracked" that reputation .......

Seriously though, I ask if anyone who flies the 64bit P3D4 vers of PMDG's 777 & using VocAtc is doing so with success or otherwise. For me, the VoxATC audio is somehow "broken / disjointed / incomplete" though my logs are complete & clean so to speak. My other app MCE is okay, don't know about P2A though.

With PMDG's NGX, it is working almost without flaw.

So would appreciate any notes for users of that combo. Thanks

for now, cheers

john martin

17 hours ago, rlbomber said:

I go to their website and leave a comment for support regarding the demo registration and no response in two weeks.  I guess they went belly up!

Tegwyn the developer is very quiet, I've had limited contact over the years but vox really is a labour of love that takes a lot of time for quite limited returns.

unfortunately the main distributor for Vox , RC Simulations was recently hit by the unexpected death of it's owner, Bob Sidwick Rip.... so this may be a reason why there is limited response I'm afraid.

I don't really know what will happen with Vox and RC Sims, for obvious reasons I haven't thought it appropriate to ask Bob's wife about a flight sim add-on so soon after Bob's passing 😞

• Like 2

Kevin Firth - i7-8700K @5.0; Asus Maximus X Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX2080Ti

Thanks for the update.  I'm sorry to hear about his passing and makes it even more likely not to purchase this program.