Sign in to follow this  
Cat_Dad

Zebo 737 Settings

How do I keep the Zebo 737 nose wheel selected each time I turn on the program?

On the aux Zebo panel, I have to re-select how I want the nose wheel steering to be activated each time I try to fly the jet. In the default setting, it says "ON". but I cannot steer unless I select Yaw or Roll. to allow my joystick to operate the nose wheel steering.

Other settings appear not to change on their own. Is there a "Save" button that I might be missing?

Terry

PS: Does the Zebo 737 engines seem to be over-powered compare to the default X-Plane 737?

In the ZIBO main menu on the EFB go to the EFB main menu (Home) and after you have all your settings done,move your mouse to the right of the EFB screen, (just before the bezel) and your cursor will change to an arrow. Left click and you will go to page 2. There you can save all your settings

(Save And Load configuration)

Dennis

Edited by sunnydaze

Dennis Elliott

5 hours ago, sunnydaze said:

In the ZIBO main menu on the EFB go to the EFB main menu (Home) and after you have all your settings done,move your mouse to the right of the EFB screen, (just before the bezel) and your cursor will change to an arrow. Left click and you will go to page 2. There you can save all your settings

(Save And Load configuration)

Dennis

I know I am not the one that asked, but thank you! I needed the info also.

Thanks!

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

And a thanks from me too. I was the one who asked. Never would have figured that one without help.

Terry