Sign in to follow this  
RXP

GTN Trainer 6.50.1 download links (02JUL19 update)

Good evening, bought RXP today and got to problems that my xplane.exe doesn't start GtnTrainer (and screen is black on GTN750) and assume this fix that problem, but when I download exe files from first topic I can't install anything from them. Installer just start, gather information about my computer and disappear. On right click I don't have option Run as administrator, compatibility check don't do anything. I uninstall everything asociated with Garmin before doing that. Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks, Dusan.

2 hours ago, arty021 said:

Good evening, bought RXP today and got to problems that my xplane.exe doesn't start GtnTrainer (and screen is black on GTN750) and assume this fix that problem, but when I download exe files from first topic I can't install anything from them. Installer just start, gather information about my computer and disappear. On right click I don't have option Run as administrator, compatibility check don't do anything. I uninstall everything asociated with Garmin before doing that. Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks, Dusan.

Well, It turns out that it installed all programs automatically on my PC, on C:/ drive but when I load xp11 I still don't have link between rxp and garmin (looking under x-plane 11 in task manager) and now when I try to load King Air 350 with GTN750 my x-plane 11 CTD (crash to desktop).

database.png gtn-trainer.png launcher.png

Okay - whatever updating monkey-business I did yesterday left me unable to use the GTN 750 to follow a flight plan when I use it with a plane that has the G1000 (which I hate for flight planning). I have tried this in the Cessna Skyhawk (G1000), the Columbia 400 and Aerobask's E1000 G1000.

The planes that have other autopilots (Carenado F33A, Alabeo Mooney M20R, etc) continue to work perfectly.

All my planes worked perfectly until yesterday.

Careful observation shows me that the NAV (GPS) feature just clicks itself off on the G1000 halfway through the turn.

Here's two screenshots captured within seconds of each other showing the failure. What did I do? It was working fine recently - ( love flying the Columbia 400, just not with the G1000) Halp me.

Fail-GTN.jpg

Edited by Looseparts
I said Cessna Skyhawn - doh

Hello!

I m really angry now... I download the new version on gtn750xp and error 404!!!

I download all in the first post and install... Result? Nothing works anymore!

I have only blck screens and the gtn will not start.

How must install now step for step pls.

Why is that doesent work? I install since over 2 hours and for me is enough now!

Thx for help in advance!

And then this:

https://puu.sh/DRYPy/6b4a064ea6.png

Its really nice!!!

First off, why has the posters above questions gone unanswered for days, poor?

I've just spent 2 hours myself trying to get this to work to no avail. All I get is the black screen as well. I've looked at the config file and visible is set to true. Don't know what else to try. 

Is there a video somewhere showing a complete install for Xplane 11, searched and haven't found one yet.

Uninstalled it all, re-installed, and now it's showing. No idea why, same procedure.

Edited by Muskoka

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

Just bought this product today and tried installing it but keep getting a 404 error code. GarminTrainerSetup_2310.exe file not found. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

@FatBrazenBull Hi, please download all the files listed above and then run the ones with "_Setup" in their names.

@Valen3012, @Muskoka Hi,

Have you managed to install the latest compatible trainer from the files listed above?

If not, please proceed like I've explained to FatBrazenBull. Once done, please create a new discussion posting the content of the RXP log files (see user's manual for file/path).

Edited by RXP

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

38 minutes ago, RXP said:

@FatBrazenBull Hi, please download all the files listed above and then run the ones with "_Setup" in their names.

@Valen3012, @Muskoka Hi,

Have you managed to install the latest compatible trainer from the files listed above?

If not, please proceed like I've explained to FatBrazenBull. Once done, please create a new discussion posting the content of the RXP log files (see user's manual for file/path).

Hi Jean-Luc. I seem to be up and running fine. I'm not sure how I got it to work, just had a black screen in the beginning, but it's working now after un-install / re-install. 

Concerning the files above, is there any order that needs to be followed when installing the setup files? Do we need to install the "Launcher.Setup", then the "Gtn.Setup", followed by the "Databases.Setup", or does it matter? I think what happened the first time I installed, it asked about a update for the trainer and I did it? Perhaps that messed things up?

Also, I'm curious why no charts are available other than for US airports. I fly primarily in Canada, and can't see a chart for any airport, even after changing the Database Type. I tried Europe as well, no charts?

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

I have X-Plane 11 with the Reality XP GTN 750/650 combination.

I also have Prepar3d with the f1 GTN750/650.

Yesterday, f1 updated their software to be compatible with Trainer 6.62. So, I uninstalled 2.3.1.0 and installed 2.4.0.0. 

Of course, now X-Plane won't work. 

So, while I'm waiting for RealityXP to come out with its update, is there any way that I can install 6.50.1 at the same time as 6.62 so that it will work with X-Plane while I run Prepar3d with 6.62?

Edited by RXP

@SkylanePilot we've just released the genuine Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.5.19 update!

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks for all your hard work. It works great, I have spent the last few days pulling my hair out trying to get it to work. After your update it all works for me and much more up to date data. Richard

• Like 1

Hello, I have updated the GTN 750 to the version 6.62 and the Realityxp to 2.5.19.0, but in the simulator xp in the Garmin GTN 750 it does not find any data base.

Greetings. I'd like to buy this - I've been holding off - but reading the above posts I do not understand whether this works now or not. I'm not smart enough to have to throw darts at the wall till I hit the right squares and get it to work with some older data base or whatever people are doing. Plus, to be honest i want to be able to simply buy it, install it and use it. Also, is the purchase special where one can buy the 2nd unit at 50% still in effect? I'd like the 750/650.

Many thanks for any responses.