Sign in to follow this  
domkle

Douglas A-1 Skyraider

Any rumor about one ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - My YouTube Channel

Not that I'm aware of.

F16-instruments.jpg

Patrick

Me ether but I saw one in live action in Nam once from miles away. He was pulling out of dives that would have compressed my spine. One of the best close air support planes ever. They could loiter for hours close to where needed.

• Like 1

Vic green

That'd be fun. Please do it Milviz.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.9GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA GTX1080Ti - CH Fighterstick - CH Pro Throttle CH Rudder pedals

P3D, X-Plane 11

Thank you for the inputs, guys. The Skyraider is an iconic aircraft of COIN wars and would be a nice addition in DCS. 

Strangely enough, I thought of it when looking at the I-16 product page 😁 !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 - Prepar3D v3 on a 4770 @ 4.4 GHz and a 1080 @ 2560*1440 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - My YouTube Channel

About COINs, RAZBAM has planned a Super Tucano, and not bad see a Skyraider in DCS.

• Like 1

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.