Sign in to follow this  
ark

Flysimware MU-2 Texture Updates

45 minutes ago, rightseat said:

It's been a loooong year to wait for Bacon's reboot of the Moo..... At this point, I think its release is the only thing that will redeem 2020. 🙂

I'm not aware of anything available for release. I'm sure Wickedbacon92 will say so if I'm wrong.

Al

20 hours ago, rightseat said:

It's been a loooong year to wait for Bacon's reboot of the Moo..... At this point, I think its release is the only thing that will redeem 2020. 🙂

Yes it would be a pleasant surprise.

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Looking at the Falcon 50 thread, I think Bacon is swamped with work for MSFS2020 and has stopped work on his FSX/P3D stuff 😪

Nathan Ford (The Wonder Dog)

On 3/3/2021 at 3:42 PM, ftwd said:

Looking at the Falcon 50 thread, I think Bacon is swamped with work for MSFS2020 and has stopped work on his FSX/P3D stuff 😪

Oh please tell me that isn't true..... 

FSW is a very small Company and puts all it's time into the active projects. We now see that FSX/P3D sales have dropped and we now focus on the new MSFS. We have plans to port over popular planes and so the MU2 will get a nice PBR update for the new sim during the next 2 years. 

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 7:10 PM, Flysimware said:

FSW is a very small Company and puts all it's time into the active projects. We now see that FSX/P3D sales have dropped and we now focus on the new MSFS. We have plans to port over popular planes and so the MU2 will get a nice PBR update for the new sim during the next 2 years. 

Thanks for the clarification.

Soooooo, all of us will have to upgrade to MSFS to get the rebooted Mu we've been waiting for. I get it, but man that's two big disappointments (no 414 or updated Mu in P3d). Still love you guys though.

On 12/30/2021 at 8:10 PM, Flysimware said:

Just a note on other company port on MSFS

The P3D version of the Twin Otter certainly has more features than the MSFS one.

Sorry, but don't expect to see me one day on MSFS....

Gérard