Sign in to follow this  
Piohib

Speech recognition problem

Yes Bryan I confirm it is done (Interface: Voice Control in Aircraft Profile Settings) while preparing the pushback process as well as other settings: Aircraft has bypass pin, Use term "Facing" instead of "Tail "During pushback ....

Hmmmm, I just tried it with the FS2Crew FSLabs version.

My speech recognizer is set to English US and my Win 10 is set to English.

I had no problems talking to the FS2Crew co-pilot and the UGCX ground crew at the same time.

Worked fine here.

Post your Log file so we can so it.

Hi Bryan,
I am French and my operating system Windows 7 is in french version I just configure the voice recognition in English US to be able to use the modules Fs2Crew (737/777/747 and Fslabs) and I am not until meeting any problem with these modules .....
Akim.

1 hour ago, MAERSK said:

Hi Bryan,
I am French and my operating system Windows 7 is in french version I just configure the voice recognition in English US to be able to use the modules Fs2Crew (737/777/747 and Fslabs) and I am not until meeting any problem with these modules .....
Akim.

Well see what Manual says.

Hey Guys,

Try posting the LOG file itself, if it's too big, zip it. One more thing, Try taking a screenshot of your Windows' speech recognition settings dialog. The dialog where actually you select the engine. Also post your UGCX.INI file to see it's content. So we can compare and analyze what went wrong.

spacer.png

I think that as Olleollesson said above in one of his post, if you use the Windows interface other than English US (French, Polish style or other...) unfortunately it does not work, for my part I use the Windows interface french version and I should therefore select French language in the option menu UGCX but if I chose this option it will no longer be possible to use the other products Fs2Crew (737/777/747 PMDG and Airbus Fslabs) because they does not work exclusively with the English US option in Windows speech recognition, I think it would be really wrong to not be able to use the 2 simultaneously (at least for people using an interface other than English Us)
Question: An update is planned to use UGCX like the other products Fs2Crew (737/777 ....).

What Windows version you have? 10?, The main cause of the issue seems to be the XML file, specially the one 409.XML,is not recognizing the format, maybe because of a greater Windows or SAPI, I has been researching a lot to try to find the cause of the issue.

spacer.png

Good evening Manuel,

I have the latest version of Windows 7 full.

Thank you for your investigation and implication to solve the problem.

I just noticed that if I change to another airport I get a message in red that says "Ultimate Ground Crew X - ERROR! Windows speech recognition is not available for your selected language"

And my selected language is English - US both for Windows and speech recog.

/Christian

Hey MAERSK,

Let's test something, try disabling, or better, not loading any FS2Crew product, or maybe use a default aircraft, and attempt to use UGCX to see if it still has the same issue. The purpose of this, is to ensure that the problem is only with UGCX and windows speech recognition and not by a possible conflict between another FS2Crew product and UGCX. Can you test that?, so we discard its a possible conflict that is happening on your machine, then tell use how the test go?

spacer.png

I Manuel,

I just did the test on EDDF with the F22 Raptor (default plane of P3D) without activating any product Fs2Crew only UGCX I have selected Voice Control in interface unfortunately it does not work the voice is not recognized.

6 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

Hey MAERSK,

Let's test something, try disabling, or better, not loading any FS2Crew product, or maybe use a default aircraft, and attempt to use UGCX to see if it still has the same issue. The purpose of this, is to ensure that the problem is only with UGCX and windows speech recognition and not by a possible conflict between another FS2Crew product and UGCX. Can you test that?, so we discard its a possible conflict that is happening on your machine, then tell use how the test go?

I've already tested that.  That's not it.

It's something else.

It's a strange one 🙂

Have the same problem , win 10 langue set to us eng with swe keboard , orginal win 10 install was swe. 

all other fs2crew products work