Sign in to follow this  
RALF9636

Pushback truck and ramper disappearing

It happened several times that the pushback truck and the ramper disappeared when the pushback started. The pushback continues nevertheless until I am told to set the brakes. Then there is no communication any more and I have to use the kill switch.

I had the wingwalkers turned off when that happened.

In order to reproduce the exact sceneario the LOG itself saves, your plane, airport, and location of your plane, we just need to test using that same conditions to determine if we can reproduce it 🙂

spacer.png

For the record:

I found that this issue is caused by the gate-reservation-feature of WAMA. Using WAMA to keep the departure gate free of AI traffic on pushback also leads to the UGCX vehicles getting deleted.

WAMA and UGCX seem not be compatible at the moment, also because they both use the same commands (e.g. tow plane request).

Edited by RALF9636

I had the same thing happen using the stock FSX B58 Baron for a practice run Pushback & Start twice just now.

I put it down to the Wife speaking when she came into the room so I tried again with only the correct replies & everything worked fine.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:44 AM, Bill Bray said:

I put it down to the Wife speaking when she came into the room so I tried again with only the correct replies & everything worked fine.

ohh dont .. that reminds of something could have happened ages ago ... using voice control on final , wife comes in and says something like "going around" the shops ...A/C went into go around mode nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png