fsx76

Quality Wings 757

I recently ran into a new problem that I have not encountered, flying the Quality Wings 757. When I switch screens such as navigating to my radio to change frequencies, looking outside, going to the FMS, or whatever.... The screen goes black for a couple of seconds and then everything comes back and seems to run normal until I need to make an alteration, then it goes black for a couple of seconds again.

This is one of my favorite payware and it has served me many pleasurable hours except when I run into problems like this.

I would appreciate any help if anyone has known or experienced this problem before. Thanks, Dan

Does this happen with any other aircraft on your setup Dan? 

If not, then I would suggest that the first thing you could try would be a fresh install of the QW 757.

Bill

On 10/7/2019 at 6:04 PM, fsx76 said:

The screen goes black for a couple of seconds

There are a lot of things that go black for a couple of seconds.  For me, the Miami skyline goes black a few seconds if I have DD Miami X installed.  If this just started to happen, I would attribute it to your video card and/or drivers.  I have a pretty powerful system (see system specs in signature) but experience screens going black occasionally.  For things like this you should post your system specs.  For instance, I don't think you are going to have the ultimate experience with a laptop that is not using a dedicated video card, at least for resource intensive payware like the QW757.

Are you using the latest Flight1 installer? Some weeks ago QW switched their original installer to the F1 wrapper.