Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

New Vpilot software dimming down UGCX voice

When the ground crew speaks and also the ATC controllers online at Vatsim (new voice code) it seems Vpilot is taking priority and dimming down UGCX sound.

Can someone test this please? Because all other software works fine with Vpilot 

Vernon Howells

This is a Windows setting.

Right click the speaker icon in your taskbar, select Sounds, go to Communications and under "When Windows detects communications activity" select "Do Nothing".

image.png.86100db584f9d81e2d5c35b306666d4d.png

4 hours ago, byork said:

Did that solve it for you?

No mate, i checked earlier 

Vernon Howells

11 hours ago, Driver170 said:

it seems Vpilot is taking priority and dimming down UGCX sound

Does this happens when both play sounds at the same time right?....but when UGCX only plays the sound, the sound is heard at the normal volume?..just asking if this happens when both sounds are played at the same time?

Cheers,

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

Does this happens when both play sounds at the same time right?....but when UGCX only plays the sound, the sound is heard at the normal volume?..just asking if this happens when both sounds are played at the same time?

Cheers,

Both at the same time.

Vernon Howells

I have done several flights on Vatsim since the new codec was released.  In all cases I uses FS2Crew and UGCX and did not notice this issue.  Yes the volume levels were slightly different and that is something that can be adjusted with VPilot settings but i did not notice the Vatsim voice channel drowning out or taking over the volume of UGCX or FS2Crew.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

If you right click on the windows volume icon and select mixer, you should be able to adjust the volume of each application. Does that help with setting the volume correctly?

Jon Skiffington

Just an update guys. Still can’t find the culprit i’ve even had someone else try and help me find the cause

Vernon Howells