Sign in to follow this  
beefix

FS9 Time Zones

I have nearly finished installing FS9 into Windows 10. It has all gone rather well, however, I still have a few problems. Fs Navigator is not quite right but  i'm working on it. Another problem is the time zones. UK show US tjme and visa versa. I can't quite work it out. So has anybody got any idea of how to put it rjght, It's not a serious problem, just annoying. I put my PMDG 747 and MD11 downloads onto a disc.but even though I have all the correct passwords etc they will not validate. I just get an error message with access denied. Always been OK in the passed so I'm a bit baffled. FS Build is OK so is Active Sky Evolution. My new video card is OK (nvidea RTX 2070)  I have used Nvidea inspector to fine tune things it's still not quite right but again it's a work in  progress. Comments and tips would be most welcome.

RGDS

Steve H

PS The IFly 737 works a real treat.

I use FS Real Time for correct local time.

nebojsa

Try running the installers in XP 3 compatibility mode, & as Admin.. Worked for me!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

I have downloaded FS time Sync. How do I install it ?  Where does it go? There are no installation instructions  in the Read Me.

Rgds Steve H

you can use tz30, link downolad https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=46692

make a dedicated folder in C:\FS9\Addon Scenery\ and then copy the bgl files into that folder. So that the path would be:C:\FS9\Addon Scenery\timezone30\scenery\ . It works ! If you choose to install it that way, don't forget to activate it through Scenery Library. It should be at the first priority or at least at the top of all sceneries

I did not understand the question.
however the instructions seem clear to me, you have to create a C/ FS9 /Addon Scenery /timezone 30 /scenery

I don't have the SIM on hand now, tonight if you want control but it should be. It only needs to be activated by the library

Edited by diego1958

On 11/11/2019 at 4:15 PM, beefix said:

I have downloaded FS time Sync. How do I install it ?  Where does it go? There are no installation instructions  in the Read Me.

Rgds Steve H

Install in its own directory - outside Flight Simulator.

You should have just two files in there:
MSVBVM60.DLL
sync.exe

Run sync.exe after starting your flight. Click on the Sync button when you are ready.

John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org