Sign in to follow this  
Guest archtx

FSx prices

i'm sure it will be specials offered here, so a price reduction, gotta wait and do not pre order it.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest ssurjap

I almost had a heart attack when you said that, Jim. Close to US$100 for FSX? Then I realized it's the conversion rate.

Guest ha5mvo

>I almost had a heart attack when you said that, Jim. Close>to US$100 for FSX? Then I realized it's the conversion rate.>>>>>100 US? a real bargain!! that's less than what you'd pay for two addons......

We can't have it all, live in this fantastic country and be able to buy S/W & H/W cheaply. There is some price we pay for being able to live in the lucky country and so far away from most other places.:-sun1Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

Gotta tell ya guys:-)...It's all about supply and demand:-)The way I'm seeing it is that at first there is the great demand and everyone who is lined up to be first to have it are going to pay whatever is asked because they can and will. Then comes the "I gotta have it cause if I don't, I'm not with the "in crowd" who are going to sell or trade their first born male child to have it. (By the way...mine is for sell:-)) It will go on and on until the demand for the product goes down and then so will the price:-)I got ACOF for $29.95(USD) at Best Buy in 2005 and by that time there was so many add-ons and knowlege the price I paid was truly a bargain.$100.00 is a bargain in entertainment dollars...My problems is that I had to spend $1600.00 to get better performance for my desktop, $242.00 for additional storage since I'm a "download addict", and $1000.00 for a laptop so I could carry it with me on trips.:-)Face it...When it comes right down to it...the more we enjoy it, the more we will find a way to pay for it and the more we are willing to suffer the wrath of or wives and children who can't possibly understand.:-)Personally, I am going to wait for all of you to buy it, brag about it, rave about it, rant about it, complain about it, lie about it, complain somemore about it, get Microsoft to fix it with FSX.1, Complain a little more about it, fix it yourselves, get Lee to make AFCAD Extreme, Flight1 to produce "Ultimate Traffic Oh My Gosh", and then tell me why FS9 is such a dinosuar. Once you convince me, it's back to Best Buy for FSX at $29.95(USD) or EBAY where I will buy yours for $10.00:-)Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Go live (not just visit) in other countries and you'll quickly appreciate how lucky you are to live in Oz.BTW, FS9 cost me around $A109 to get it in Sydney the week it came out, so those quoted prices aren't too bad from an inflation standpoint.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

If you are heavily into FS, then buying the latest version is like buying a new cat/dog - the intial outlay pales into insignificance once you factor in the life cycle costs:FS - addons, hardware, fileplanet subscription just to get the FSX beta ;), etcPets - food, vets, kennels, damaged furniture, etcNow if I could just teach FS9 to fetch my slippers ... :-lol Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 5200x5200 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Hi all,EB Games US, showsX at $49.99 http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646610andDeluxe X at $69.99http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646685Walmart.com says it will ship on October 3rdWith $69.82 for deluxehttp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5065288Regular X at $49.82 also shpping 10/3http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5065287From WalmartEstimated Arrival DateMicrosoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe PCPreorder this item today and it should ship on 10/03/2006 Estimated arrival dateStandard Shipping(plus processing time) Fri, Oct 06

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Gary,You did have to remind me, didn't you? Fact is...I did buy a dog! Matter of fact...I bought two!! I afford FS Passenger and the wife and kids got tired of me begging them to be my passengers or copilots.The dogs stay with me and never complian about my bad landings and sometimes pretty horrifying takeoffs.Course, as you said... i got the vet bills. BTW...If you do get FS9 to fetch your slippers, will you share the source code with me?:-)Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Guest simoni

I went to Citysoftware web site this morning and its got the Deluxe DVD for A$93! It says $26.99 off RRP. It also has delivery for the FX standard in 9 days at $78.00!Doesn't look right?CheersSimonPerth