Sign in to follow this  
David Mills

"Insider" Trading

7 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Yeah, just waiting for the first plonker to take a selfie in front of the insider page and post it on Instagram.  Cuz that's what people do these days innit.

Only thing I know is that I couldn't get to the shiny pics and vids from the outside of the Inside, had to  wait for a merciful colleague to post them on Avsim and that now I can get them all by myself 💪👍.

Honesty brings me to add that it doesn't change a thing as I generally go to bed before they release them and that I have to wait until the morning anyway. Still...

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

3 hours ago, Wobbie said:

Remember, MSFS is only 1 of hundreds of games to be released for the new Xbox as well. The Xbox games have over 60 million users, MSFS, being a niche product, will not cause a blip amongst the more popular games.

I don't think it is going to be a niche product. It is going to re-ignite a flame under the Flight Sim Genre and restore it to being a titan of gaming. It will be the biggest thing since Grand theft Auto Franchise. Just you wait and see! 😁

• Like 1

You don't understand what insider trading is lol, to answer your question, no it is not insider trading.  For starters the information has to be internal to MS.

16 hours ago, byork said:

Blue horseshoe loves Anacott Steel Microsoft.

Brilliant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ErichB said:

Brilliant

Care to explain the joke ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

3 minutes ago, domkle said:

Care to explain the joke ?

It's a movie reference from 'Wall Street' in this case.

• Like 2