Sign in to follow this  
greggerm

FSX (Both RETAIL versions) seen at Best Buy in Ohio

Guest KLM871_India

Tell that to CompUSA. We never have everything in the ad in stock.Leo

>Hi Owen, I'm in Charlotte, NC myself and have not yet been>able to track one down in this area. I'm half tempted to hop>in my car and zip down there to pick up a copy. It's only a>two-hour drive. Of coruse, if I did that, my wife would>probably have me commited to a lunatic assylum.You sure you would want to tackle I-85 for that?? I would commit you for that alone!:-lol Best,Owen

Guest AJ

>>Hi Owen, I'm in Charlotte, NC myself and have not yet been>>able to track one down in this area. I'm half tempted to>hop>>in my car and zip down there to pick up a copy. It's only a>>two-hour drive. Of coruse, if I did that, my wife would>>probably have me commited to a lunatic assylum.>>You sure you would want to tackle I-85 for that?? I would>commit you for that alone!>>>:-lol >>Best,>>OwenI don't care if they commit me, as long as I can tak my computer and FSX with me :-lol I'm not really serious about the drive, but it is good to here that it has shown up in this neck of the woods.

Walked in to the Best Buy (Warwick) and looked for it on the shelves. Nada. There was a blueshirt stocking the software shelves, so I asked. He got a smirk on his face, and said "No, we don't have it." Seeing right through that, I countered with "Uh huh. It's in the back, isn't it." His reply was "Yes, it was" - he had it on the shelves earlier in the day, but his manager asked him to put it back in the warehouse until 10/17. No harm in trying, though!I popped into the CompUSA and asked a lovely redshirt (* a rarety these days!) for help on the same thing, but apparently they have yet to receive it (and wouldn't sell it until 17th anyway). Why must my local stores follow the rules! :)For those early, Enjoy!-Greg

Guest odog

Thank you for the heads up...Best Buy Rockford,ILboth versions!!I feel a cold coming on...

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Just checked at the BBuy in Gwinnett County, GA (just NE of Atlanta). No dice.But I did hear from a buddy up in NJ who hand his hands on it and was standing the check out when he called to gloat.Grrr. Guess I'll be waiting until the 17th when I can buy it for $5-10 less at Fry's. Might just have to take the day off from work to go through all the lessons ;-)--2002cbr600f4i

Guest guyjr

That would be me. :)Best Buy on Route 10 in East Hanover, NJ, in case anybody wants to venture out tonight. $70 for deluxe.

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

>That would be me. :)>>Best Buy on Route 10 in East Hanover, NJ, in case anybody>wants to venture out tonight. $70 for deluxe.>Some friend you are! Didn't even call to ask if I wanted a copy too!!!!;-)--2002cbr600f4i

to those who have it any pics?i bet the blurries and stuttering is still there.i,e nothing improved from the beta.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Thad

Thanks for the "heads up".I went to my local Best Buy after work and all they had on the shelf was FS2004 so I found one of the "Geeks" (very nice young lady by the way) and asked if they had FSX. A few minutes later she came out with several boxes of FSX Standard Edition and a few Deluxe. I purchased the Deluxe Edition, of course. :-)Store Location: Montgomery, AL-Thad

Guest FxF3

Ok lets put it to the test give us some photos of FSX and your best buy receipt. That should do it. I mean if I had it. I would show you guys proof would be no problem to me.