Sign in to follow this  
greggerm

FSX (Both RETAIL versions) seen at Best Buy in Ohio

For you Dallas Fort Worth folks, just picked up my delux copy at the Best Buy store in North Richland Hills near the Northeast Mall. Plenty of both versions still available.

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Just checked all the local stores around Wilkes-Barre, PA & no one has it yet.Jim

I'm gonna go ahead and try here in Richmond, VA...Good on ya to those that have managed to use weakness in the system to their advantage...I'd rather just have it if the slip has already occured.I spent 10 years in retail, so I don't need to be reminded about how street dates work... I just want it and don't care how I get it either.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest joe_tuesday

I just picked up my FSX Deluxe Edition at the Best Buy in Louisville, Kentucky. They have several more on the shelves.Cheers!Joe

Just checked my local DFW area Best Buy in McKinney, TX to no avail. N Richland Hills is a hike, but if they would hold a copy I'm certainly not opposed to it.Ryan

Ryan Kelly

Guest tango_d

Hey Nels,With ya on that - checked at Game tonight in Chester and Liverpool on way home from work - they're not saying if they have it or not, but they will have it on the shelves on the 13th.... x( Anyone else - UK reports ?I travel around country on business - happy to drive anywhere UK :-outta See what happens....RegardsEdNorth Wales - UK

Guest bigun

BestBuy in Augusta, GA just got in 10 copies (now have 9 :-jumpy )Not on the rack yet but the clerk was nice enough to go to the back and get one out of the box before they stocked them in.

Lucky are those who have already found it. I have three friends looking for it in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Jersey City; all are reporting no luck so far x(. I think they are lying to me, or they are not looking hard enough, ha...

Guest dutton

Just did the tour of the shops in London, Ontario. It will be everywhere tomorrow. Combined, between three stores and editions, there is going to be over 150 copies. Future Shop, EB games and Best Buy.

Guest brillo

Somebody should stand back and look at how childish they are. All this frenzy... over a game!I just checked the availability of FSX at Best Buys in Oregon: Beaverton, Gresham, Salem, Bend, Springfield, Clackamas, Airport Way, and Mill Plains (WA). Five admitted to having/holding copies of both versions until 10/17. Tried every angle, schmoozing, cajoling, logic, evidence, threats. Quoted posts from this thread about Best Buy stores selling FSX "as we speak". No go. Think they had fielded such queries before. Almost sounded like they thought I was a Microsoft spy. Similar results at CompUSA, Circuit City, Fry's, and Walmart. Long morning, disappointing. That's the scoop here as of Noon, Oct. 4.Update: 12:31 pm. Been sitting here, feeling somewhere between p###ed and desperate. Just spoke with a friend who has a friend (whom I once met) who is a 2nd level manager at a CompUSA store. My friend spoke with his friend and... it's only five hours, each way. Taking off in a few minutes. I have sworn on pain of death not to reveal the store's location, but it is NOT in Oregon or western Washington. Please note: In the event that someone does succeed in getting an Oregon Best Buy store to cough up a copy of FSX during the next few days, or any other store in Oregon for that matter, and if that person posts about their success here on the AVSim Forum, I will consider that to be a terrorist act, and will respond accordingly. Like I said, get a grip you guys. RobWhere there's a will, there's a willy...

Guest dutton

Hey - there is absolutely nothing wrong with our excitement nor our childish actions - kids can't drive either ;-) Hahaha, it only comes around every 3 years afterall.

>For you Dallas Fort Worth folks, just picked up my delux copy>at the Best Buy store in North Richland Hills near the>Northeast Mall. Plenty of both versions still available.Thanks Bud... I just went and got it.:)MannyPS Michael and Sarge... Where are you guys.. They have lot more copies there. If you can drive all the way there tonight.. You could get it. Its not like there are people there lining up for it. Atleast not yet.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest FxF3

@#%%^%!@#$%^%^%:-mad :-mad :-bat :-fume :-hang :-samurai Now that I got that out of my system. Have fun you guys that got lucky and scored it early. I have to wait till the 17th or later depending on when its mailed out. Maybe by then some of you guys will have mastered the tweaks for us.:-)

Dont tell me Im gonna have to rent a real lear to go to Oregon and fish out this store.FSX getting more expensive as we type.allen

>Somebody should stand back and look at how childish they are.> All this frenzy... over a game!>>Like I said, get a grip you guys. >>Rob>>Where there's a will, there's a willy... LMAO, too funny! Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW