Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

VTBS is very lonely, no traffic

Guest dogdog1985

How can I transfer the traffic from VTBD to VTBSThere is no airplanes in VTBS, feeling very lonely when looking at the beautiful airport and its animations221695.png

Install AI Traffic Mover v2 Decompile the default or any other traffic files using Traffic Tools.Load the decompiled flight plan into AITM. Use the move feature to substitute VTBS for VTBD (you can do it by aircraft class or trafic %).Save, and compile the edited flightplan back into a bgl using Traffic Tools.This is assuming you are using FS9.scott s..

Just decompile you traffic file/each of your traffic files.Load the flightplans_blah.txt file(s) into notepadDo a "Replace All" on VTBD to VTBS. Save, Exit.Load the airports_blah.txt file(s) into notepad.Add the following lineVTBS,N13* 41.77',E100* 45.03,19 Save, Exit.Recompile.Done.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Max,Noticing your user-name "flyhalf", you aren't by any chance the same guy who made that awsome video dedicated to the memory of FS2004 are you?

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest thedoggg

Yes he is. There is only one "Flyhalf"Regards, Carlos

Hey thanks for the tip on changing the ai over to VTBS. I didn't know it was that easy in notepad. What do you enter for Airports? By that I mean the lat and long that has to be in there for Ttools to read the airport.Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

This is my entryVTBS,N13* 41.76',E100* 45.03,412add that to airports.txt then compile.

OT: Thanks for the information regarding the user-name FlyHalf. Max, I didn't know there was a, now infamous, "FlyHalf" user-name here on AVSIM. What a wonderful wonderful video. I've shown that video to all my friends and co-workers with the speakers cranked. I even used it to begin a business meeting as an ice-breaker and as I watch each person who sees it for the first time, not knowing anything about FS, the look on their faces is just absolutely priceless. Well done, SIR!Bravo, Bravo, Bravo....With kind regards,

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE