Sign in to follow this  
DocBird

Military Aircraft

17 minutes ago, FDEdev said:

An F-104 would be great! Btw, one of the most impressive F104 videos IMO.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyBDEG9dg-Q 

Yes, most impressive considering the technical history of the plane. This aircraft has done  much better than the entire Soviet air and air defense forces together to decimate NATO air forces.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

MS should dev a modern Combat Flight Simulator, as MSFS but with detailed military bases USAF F22's, USN F18's with carriers, or maybe a 60's 70's version with 104's, F8's, F4's, F14's, Forrestal or Kitty Hawk class carriers.

• Like 1

@jymp, I think, they'll have a lot of players

Succes guaranteed 

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

On 12/2/2019 at 10:55 PM, DocBird said:

Has there been anything announced with regard to the military aircraft side of our hobby?

Any F-14 Tomcat or F-18? And will there be an aircraft carrier in MSFS 2020? 

The F-18 is made by Boeing so I hope to see the partnership with Boeing paying out there... 

And please give me a good tanker aircraft for those unbelievable moments of air to air refueling!!!

Many happy landings,

DocBird

If you don’t know, DC Designs announced its latest roadmap. 

F-15 (October)
FA-18 Super Hornets (November)
F-14 Tomcats (January 2021)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

F-15 and FA-18, for MSFS 2020, this year ??

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 4090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 8K Samsung Q900A 65" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Looking at MSFS using 50mbps over cities using a Cessna, it's really hard to picture how scenery streaming is supposed to work at high speeds. 

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

What bugs me is civilian GA aircraft at military bases (e.g., KNBC), and lack of ANY aircraft at military airfields (e.g., at KCHS on the military side of the airfield). Of course it would really help if there were more AI aircraft to populate these fields...