Sign in to follow this  
louis8m

Using the GTN750

Yes I input them manually, with VNAV the AP would take you to and make those alt corrections but since the vnav button in the phenom doesn’t work it doesn’t follow along. The phenom from carenado with navigraph extension has VNAV enabled but I couldn’t get the GTN to connect to the navigraph version phenom. 

11 hours ago, DavidT811 said:

Thank you, got it sorted the other day. Now just wish you can have the phenom follow the assigned altitudes specified in the waypoint in the GTN FLT PLN

There has got to be something for the pilot to do... :huh:

• Like 1

Bert

7 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

There has got to be something for the pilot to do... :huh:

True, it’s not a big deal at all just more of systems function curiosity. 

11 hours ago, DavidT811 said:

Yes I input them manually, with VNAV the AP would take you to and make those alt corrections.

Not sure if I fully understand you. Do you mean that you select the new target altitude manually and Phenom doesn't start its climb/descent afterwards?  

On 2/6/2020 at 3:32 AM, Bert Pieke said:

Actually... PFD lower keys:

- PFD

- STD BARO

does the trick!

Yes, That works but under the Baro rotor button there's a click spot that works when the standard MFD is in place but won't work when the gtn mod is in place

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

This question could be asked before.

Why is there so much interest in GTN 750, is the functionality better GPS than  Garmin G1000?

Edited by Billcoke

6 hours ago, Billcoke said:

This question could be asked before.

Why is there so much interest in GTN 750, is the functionality better GPS than  Garmin G1000?

It is more a case of the Carenado G1000 simulation being functionally deficient (and buggy)..

The F1 or RXP GTN 750s use the actual Garmin Trainer software to power them and are 99%+ like the real world units.

• Like 2

Bert

10 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

It is more a case of the Carenado G1000 simulation being functionally deficient (and buggy)..

The F1 or RXP GTN 750s use the actual Garmin Trainer software to power them and are 99%+ like the real world units.

I see. Have PM you for the GTN 750s. Thanks

Is the Flight 1 GTN 750+650 fully integrated mandatory for Bert mode, or Reality XP GTN 750 only will be enough? I am not sure what version I must to buy for using in Phenom 300 with this perfect mod. Thank you.

Why fly? Simple. I'm not happy unless there's some room between me and the ground.

-Richard Bach, "A Gift of Wings" 1974

On 2/6/2021 at 9:54 AM, slavamirin said:

Is the Flight 1 GTN 750+650 fully integrated mandatory for Bert mode, or Reality XP GTN 750 only will be enough? I am not sure what version I must to buy for using in Phenom 300 with this perfect mod. Thank you.

I am using just the RealtyXP GTN750 with the Phenom 300, and it's just fine.   I do not own the Flight1 units.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

"PM" Bert Pieke as he should be able to help you regarding getting the GTN 750 mod.He is very helpful.