Sign in to follow this  
ORN

Can we please have a FS9 forum.

I agree 100%. I didn't think it should have been combined in the first place. They are two seperate sims and each has its own users and interested parties. BobF.

You got my vote, fs9 sould have its own forum :7

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I too am staying with FS9, And I too would like to see a forum for previous flightsim versions.I could not imagine that Microsoft would release a demo that would notshow their own product in its best light.Tried the FSX demo for 10 days,would it run Ok on my rig? Afraid not. The only positive thing I can report,is my headache is gone after uninstalling.So its back to FS9 with all its high quality addons and fluid sim ratesWill I ever buy FSX,sure hope so,but only when it runs ok on 'Joe Averages' setup.Anyway here's hoping FSX doesn't turn into the Titanic of the flightsim world. Arthurplum.Asus P4P800E-DeluxeP4 3.2G1024mb120Gb sata HD7600GT 256mb Graphics

Pretty please with a cherry on top have a separate FS9 forum.Thanks,Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'd like to see a seperate forum also. It would make it much easier to ask and answer questions without having to trip through all the FSX stuff. Don

Okay folks, you want a separate FS9 forum? You got it. We'll put it up shortly. What that means of course is that this forum will become the FSX forum.

Guest Jeff Berman

My 2 cents, I'd like a FS9 forum also :)

Guest neslesman

Ya Ya Ya, Go Go GoThat's greatMany thanks

I think this forum should remain this forum? If a a new FS9 forum is created, will all the topics relating to FS9 (and other versions) be moved over as well?Or will poeple searching for FS9 fixes / tip search the FSX forum for FS9 stuff?I think FSX should have a new forum. PS: I see the new FS9 fourm has been created with only one post. Looks like I'll stay in the FSX forum for FS9 stuff

Guest FxF3

Have fun with your new FS9 forum. Im moving on to FSX its time for a change.

FSX is gonna be fine eventually, no doubt about it! I for one say hello to progress and salute MS for a fine job with the new sim. However I