Sign in to follow this  

Retro!!

i-4Nq3HbC-XL.png

• Like 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

i-DrtP3cF-XL.png

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

i-RHcpSpZ-XL.jpg

• Like 1

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Paul ur screens are very nice but will not change the perception of A2A Connie for some of us 🙂

Artur 

40 minutes ago, Beardyman said:

Paul ur screens are very nice but will not change the perception of A2A Connie for some of us 🙂

I know your looking for more but for me the Connie is just fine...if it doesn't fly like you think it should, change it. I adjusted mine a bit.

Try the Constellation Professional by Just Flight,,,maybe that will fly better for you. I have all those as well.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

A2a Connie is excellent. Xtreme prototypes Lear 25 is so good that you can almost taste the cocaine residue on the 8-track. But the best, IMO, is Leonardo's Fly the Maddog. That is an absolute masterpiece. 

+1 Leonardo's Fly the Maddog. the best for me.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Another vote for the Manfred Jahn DC-3/C-47. Payware quality visuals and simulation in a freeware package. There's a ton of repaints available for it too.

i7-10700K; RTX 2070 Super; 16GB; P3Dv4.5HF3 & MSFS2020.

9 hours ago, lambourne said:

Another vote for the Manfred Jahn DC-3/C-47. Payware quality visuals and simulation in a freeware package. There's a ton of repaints available for it too.

Yes it is great,,in my picture above of the Connie and DC3 together it is his version.

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 3/11/2020 at 8:22 PM, warbirds said:

I know your looking for more but for me the Connie is just fine...if it doesn't fly like you think it should, change it. I adjusted mine a bit.

Try the Constellation Professional by Just Flight,,,maybe that will fly better for you. I have all those as well.

Does the Constellation Professional work in V4.5?

Looks like a great aircraft.

Thanks,

Mark

JustFlight C-46 and Viscount. Also their One-Eleven.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

13 minutes ago, newtie said:

Does the Constellation Professional work in V4.5?

Looks like a great aircraft.

Thanks,

Mark

Seems to,,,did not try everything though

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 3/11/2020 at 3:22 PM, warbirds said:

I just noticed this.  Sorry for being late to the party.

I assume you adjusted pitch_stability.  Default was 1.0, I tried 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 before deciding on a final value of 2.5 which feels right.  What value do you use?

Other than that, the only major change I did was writing up a Pilot's Checklist that had everything getting done that needed doing without stepping on the automated flight engineer.

Great aircraft.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;