Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FS++

New Multi Crew Experience version V2.8.3.8 released

Recommended Posts

I'm terribly sorry.  This is my fault.  I set this up as an add-on, and pointed to the wrong fsinsider64.dll.  I pointed to the one the in Multi Crew Experience, which is dated 2017.  

Thank you for your help, you've gone above and beyond.  Be safe.


Dave Wadsworth
i9 10900K 5.1Ghz 32G DDR4000 nVidia 3090 
Win 10 21H1 Pro P3DV5.2  ASP/ASCA Pilot2ATC FS2Crew/TIR5/CP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DWadsworth said:

I'm terribly sorry.  This is my fault.  I set this up as an add-on, and pointed to the wrong fsinsider64.dll.  I pointed to the one the in Multi Crew Experience, which is dated 2017.  

Thank you for your help, you've gone above and beyond.  Be safe.

It's OK 🙂

Can you just set Prepar3D.exe to run as normal (non admin) and confirm all OK. 

Latest version no longer requires that unless it's absolutely necessary.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Gerald,

since the installation of the new package I frequently experienced the following error:

 

Faulting application name: mce.exe, version: 2.8.3.8, time stamp: 0x5e70b4f2
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x50555798
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00114192
Faulting process id: 0xbf4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d60b1a493c10da
Faulting application path: D:\P3d AddON\Multi Crew Experience\mce.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 8c386963-b95a-4cde-984a-4424fb00f449
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

 

Let's say one time each 10 flight

 

Raffaele

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fyase said:

Hi Gerald,

since the installation of the new package I frequently experienced the following error:

 

Faulting application name: mce.exe, version: 2.8.3.8, time stamp: 0x5e70b4f2
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.752, time stamp: 0x50555798
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00114192
Faulting process id: 0xbf4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d60b1a493c10da
Faulting application path: D:\P3d AddON\Multi Crew Experience\mce.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 8c386963-b95a-4cde-984a-4424fb00f449
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

 

Let's say one time each 10 flight

 

Raffaele

 

Only reported once via e-mail by David H author of many MCE videos. He's using Eset AV.

Not happening when you set "Prepar3D.exe" to run as admin though. Which anti-virus are you running?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2020 at 1:08 PM, FS++ said:

Only reported once via e-mail by David H author of many MCE videos. He's using Eset AV.

Not happening when you set "Prepar3D.exe" to run as admin though. Which anti-virus are you running?

 

Hi Gerald,

 

sorry for my late response. This isseu was 99% due to karspesky antivirus, once installed I have some P3D NVdia driver hung crash end MCE errors. Even with MCE / P3D set on the exclusion list the error sometimes happen again.

 

Few days ago I switched back to avast and the issue seems to be solved.

 

Raffaele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...