Sign in to follow this  
disco79stu

[Solved] Chaseplane suddenly won't run.

Hi there,

After I installed P3Dv5 parallel to v4 (on a different drive) I get this error message whenever I try to start Chaseplane.
Uninstalling/reinstalling didn't help. What can I do to resolve this? Thank!

k9zVVrR.jpg

Edited by disco79stu

Have you updated ORBX Central ?   v4.1.6 ?

Re-install Chase Plane to a library separate from v4 ?

JimE

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Try to convert your licenses and install the new version on the Orbx side.
Instructions are here: https://parallel42.com/sim/orbx

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

2 minutes ago, jime59 said:

Have you updated ORBX Central ?   v4.1.6 ?

Re-install Chase Plane to a library separate from v4 ?

JimE

ORBX Central is on v4.1.1 but checking for updates tells me there are no available. 

1 minute ago, Keven Menard said:

Try to convert your licenses and install the new version on the Orbx side.
Instructions are here: https://parallel42.com/sim/orbx

Will try Keven, thanks.

Keven's solution worked!

I actually already had my licenses transferred, but VFX central was still installed, so apparently there was some sort of mess/conflict.

Thanks guys!

Stu

6 hours ago, Mb944 said:

How do u convert ur licence ? I’m have the same issue

Support for ChasePlane is now provided on Orbx. This message will help. You need to register with Orbx first.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/290-partners/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Mb944 said:

How do u convert ur licence ? I’m have the same issue

when  the  change  over occurred   when they  switched  to  orbx  central  you  had  to  open  up vfx   central  and  there  was  a  option  to  transfer  your  license  across,  did  you  check  the intruction  as  Kevin  had  posted  earlier  in the  thread

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

4 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

did  you  check  the intruction  as  Kevin  had  posted  earlier  in the  thread

Unfortunately that link is now dead.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

54 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Unfortunately that link is now dead.

yep just  found  out,  least  it  gives   what  to  do  to  get  it  working  at least

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

But it should still work in orbx central. Like why am I getting this message. It worked before without me transferring. What does it do anyway when u transfer ur licence or the product? It’s still going to run under orbx central

29 minutes ago, Mb944 said:

But it should still work in orbx central. Like why am I getting this message. It worked before without me transferring. What does it do anyway when u transfer ur licence or the product? It’s still going to run under orbx central

See if this helps. You need to provide proof of purchase. Register or login to raise a ticket.

https://parallel42.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44001890902-license-transfer

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

36 minutes ago, Mb944 said:

probably   is  the  reason   your  having the  issues  is  that  you havn't transferred  your  license  across

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/569782-chaseplane-is-now-distributed-via-orbx/

Peter kelberg

I issued the ticket and this will be my 3rd attempt to issue a ticket again and there not responsive. Like it’s been weeks chaseplane is not working

And when I bought chaseplane I bought it back in 2020 through orbx central so by that time it should all be transferred by now. The folder says 42/ parrel not old prop anymore. So I don’t know