Sign in to follow this  
PxlLoewe

Aerodynamics for Sailplanes

Let's hope for the best...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

I do it by climbing to altitude, pulling the mixture back and pulling the nose up to stop the windmilling prop.  Always an interesting experience to put the aircraft back on the ground. I remember on my PPL check ride in a C-150 the exameter did that to me. I picked out a field and was just going over the fence when he pushed the throttle back in.  Luckily the engine was still running in this case. I too would like to see a glider of some sort in the sim. 

15 hours ago, Air1 said:

I do it by climbing to altitude, pulling the mixture back and pulling the nose up to stop the windmilling prop.  Always an interesting experience to put the aircraft back on the ground. I remember on my PPL check ride in a C-150 the exameter did that to me. I picked out a field and was just going over the fence when he pushed the throttle back in.  Luckily the engine was still running in this case. I too would like to see a glider of some sort in the sim. 

I remember the early days of gliding when you rarely made it back to your home field and instead had to rely on a friend in a Land Rover with a trailer to come get you from some cabbage patch somewhere. Assuming you didn't get ravaged by a bull or the farmer's daughter!

Same now with the para gliders in Devil's Hole, Brighton UK.

I hope that Ultralight trike will also be available, it's always fun to do some slow sightseeing with it.

REVIEW: default Trike Ultralight

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com