Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Tomaz Drnovsek

Train speech recognition one word

Recommended Posts

Is it possible to do that in some way other than with saying "correct...", some faster way? I'm having problems with word "red". Apparently no matter how I say it the speech recognition thinks I'm saying "max". I'm correcting it for a couple of weeks now and I even trained myself to pronounce it better. No progress... always thinks I'm saying "max". How to solve this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Is it possible to do that in some way other than with saying "correct...", some faster way? I'm having problems with word "red". Apparently no matter how I say it the speech recognition thinks I'm saying "max". I'm correcting it for a couple of weeks now and I even trained myself to pronounce it better. No progress... always thinks I'm saying "max". How to solve this issue?

Using 'correct' is the fastest way as far as I know.

In which FS2Crew are you trying to say "red"?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, byork said:

In which FS2Crew are you trying to say "red"?

Wonder if he is trying to say ' read' as in understood/correct/okay, and it's sounding phonetically as 'red'?


Rick Almeida

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Well, I'm asking because she doesn't seem to be working at all.

MJC Q400. P3d v4.5.

I'm sorry I don't follow.

You mean doesn't understand  only "red" or doesn't understand anything you say.

Remember, if you ever get stuck, just say "Set and Checked"... that's the backup phrase in case you get stuck.

Assuming you ran the voice training, you can try deleting your voice profile and creating a new one, then re-training your voice again.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Wonder if he is trying to say ' read' as in understood/correct/okay, and it's sounding phonetically as 'red'?

No, it's about anti collision lights. It's definitely red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

Well, I'm asking because she doesn't seem to be working at all.

MJC Q400. P3d v4.5.

 

Further to what I wrote before this, please check this:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, byork said:

I'm sorry I don't follow.

You mean doesn't understand  only "red" or doesn't understand anything you say.

Remember, if you ever get stuck, just say "Set and Checked"... that's the backup phrase in case you get stuck.

Assuming you ran the voice training, you can try deleting your voice profile and creating a new one, then re-training your voice again.

 

 

No, no, it's only about the word red. I know I can say set and checked, that what I do at the end. I don't think deleting profile for one word is the smartest thing to do. I just wanted to know if there's a fast way to teach speech recognition a specific word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, byork said:

Only what I just linked to above.

That should take like 30 seconds to do.

Cheers,

 

Thanks! I guess I missed this. Sorry.

Apparently, my "red" and "max" are the same even if I pronounce them completely different. Now that I used this method all my "max" are now "red" 🙂 Since there are a lot more "max"s I'll just say "set and checked" when FS2Crew expects me to say red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,170.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...