Sign in to follow this  
Rajveer

Frame Rates

14 hours ago, mobidy said:

I have the same problem. When I have the FS2crew panel open, the frame rate drops significantly.

I noticed that this happens together with the use of the EFB and especially with the use of Navigprah charts.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Hi,

I have had some frame rate loss due to the Navigraph charts being open at the same. Switching off the EFB and/or returning to QW charts seems to help and I regain all of my FPS.

Try and see if that helps

• Like 1

Hi,

Thank you for this tips, it is working on my side ! Currently at the gate at KSFO, with Navigraph charts + FS2Crew panel I lose 10 fps but with QW default charts + FS2Crew panel I don't have any issue.

• Like 1

.....ffor me, only if there is fs2crew opened. If you close it there is not fps issue with navigraph charts.

alberto

• Upvote 1

I am also affected by the FPS loss. At first, I thought it is definitely connected to the main panel of FS2Crew being open (loosing about 10-12 fps) but I remember that I switched to the Navigraph charts option for my first flight. I will check back to the QW option and hopefully it will work like the others suggested.

Simon

Good morning,

just a little update on the FPS impact. If I open the Fs2crew side bar with N, it has no impact, but as soon as I decide to undock and drag to the other screen the bar,  then the impact arrives and never leaves unless you come back to the original state, this regardless of the use of the Navigraph charts in EFB or the desktop app.

This on my system. I have had this once with the 777 at KJFK, it brought down my FPS to a single digit, the I don't know why, it never happened again...

Cyrille

Cyrille de LATTRE

Aorus Z390 // Icore 9900 Coffe Lake @4.8 Ghz // 32Gig RAM DDR4 // GTX1070 OC @112% core clock+200 memory clock +400) Corsair liquid cooling H105 Ipro

I believe the simlink app is the culprit.  When i close it down I immediately get frames back.  However, I still get the slowdown when the fs2crew panel is open.

Anthony

Edited by fludiddy
added stuff

Hi and thank you for a nice product. Same problems for me too, Navighraph EFB eats a lot of FPS. Not a problem with Ngxu and FS2Crew..

Best

Thor

Thor H

Just now, trening said:

Hi and thank you for a nice product. Same problems for me too, Navighraph EFB eats a lot of FPS. Not a problem with Ngxu and FS2Crew..

Best

Thor

By the way: I tested QW 788 without FS2Crew and there was no FPS loss with Navigraph.

Thor H

I can confirm that I also am observing severe fps lose and stutters with 1.3 + FS2crew 1.0A + Navigraph. Closing navigraph charts increases the fps a little bit. With other aircraft addons i get normal FPS.

Hope this gets fixed.

Jonathan Poller

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus6.png qw787_banner.png

My frame rates are also high with QW 787 and i did take a test flight with update 1.3 before i installed fs2crew. No loss with Navigraph, but after i installed fs2crew there is a huge loss /frames jump between 13-45)

when i zoom in Navigraph charts on EFB.  Have tried several settings and airports but no luck.

Still a very good product, thank you.

Thor H

Thor H

I asked the QualityWings aircraft programmer about this.

They're going to do some checking and see what they can do on their end.  There's really not much I can do on my end.

Cheers,

Edited by byork
  • Like 1