Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

MSFS2020 - DUBAI International 747-8 Cockpit Takeoff

9 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

im  just trying to gauge the complexity of the 747-8

I doubt you’ll be uninstalling your PMDG 74

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

10 hours ago, fluffyflops said:

maybe im not looking in the right places,  Maybe the people making the videos are under an NDA so they cant,  so maybe someone can help me our here ???

This one's not bad. The ground handling is appallingly inaccurate (as we know), but what this video does show (apart from someone operating an airliner correctly), is a realistic appraisal what you can expect from a default airport with a default airliner with the FMC which actually has a flight plan in it, which they fly, instead of the rose-tinted 'everything's bloody marvelous and it's so life like you'll think you're on the Holodeck of the Starship Enterprise' videos made by people who couldn't fly a kite and wouldn't know what an FMC was if you smashed them in the face with it.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

thanks chock. i had a quick look, just what i wanted see.  shows the level of detail i was trying to find out.

14ppkc-6.png