Sign in to follow this  
thegeneral101

Confirmation Three Monitor Setup?

Hello - I know "multi monitor" isn't supported yet with pop out windows, but can anyone confirm they are running three monitors in with Nvidia Surround or in the MSFS settings?

I have triple 24" 2K with Tracik IR on a i7-10700k / 2080ti / 64bg 3600mhz ram g.skill setup and hope to run decent settings across all three screens. 

Yep it works awesome in surround.

Asus X570 TUF WIFI | 5800X3D | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | MSI RTX 4090 | EVGA 1300W | ASUS GT501 TUF | Samsung C49RG90 49" | Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 11 Professional X64

4 hours ago, basementflyguy said:

mine is a three-screen home cockpit with the L and R screens at 90-degree angles to the front.

from what I understand so far multi-camera not supported (yet?) - I've been mucking around all day with it and so far nothing, which is indeed disappointing since I have 3-monitor setup with the two sides on arms I could move out 90° to either side for window views. For now I just have them close as normal and go wide-view on nvidia

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports

I use NVID surround it works fine for 3 1080's, but of course is stretched on the outer edges.

Imt will be great when AiManager works for 4th monitor instrument panel, like I do in XP,.

Photo below of MSFS and surround setup.

3S.jpeg

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Affirming what others have written above: no multi-camera support (if you are used to P3D) or multi-monitor support (if you are used to X-Plane 11). But you can stretch a window across multiple monitors or use NVIDIA surround. For a side-windows-as-monitors home cockpit setup we’ll have to wait for (hopefully coming) updates.

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

I can confirm Nvidia Surround works well. On my specs (in my first post) I'm running ultra settings at 7680x1440 across three monitors and its smooth. Flew in some rural areas and Miami, FL to test. 

Sim looks great for being just at release!!