Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Set heading bug in single degrees?

You have to unbind all commands in the sim interface from 2-postion switches and magneto switch on the Honeycomb yoke or any control devices with "always on" switches. Then you assign commands to these switches via FSUIPC7. 

This procedure removed the 10-deg issue in my case. 

5 hours ago, Blade_au said:

However I still have the problem . This is very frustrating . 

Go in the preset manager do a copy the profiles from the joystick/throttle to a test profile and disable everything for the joystick and/or throttle and see if you still have the 10' degrees. Then just start to reassign the buttons except those that toggle.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

yeah thanks FPStewy ,I know how to try and fix it ,Just frustrated to have to go through all that configuring controllers when it was working ,and no guarantees that it wont happen again after doing it. You know this MSFS worked so well for me straight out of the box , until now  . I think that with so many people having controller issues that a fix might have come sooner rather than later . I do understand all the different configurations out there ,but the ability to delete attached controllers so the sim wont try and use them again would have been helpful .  Much like DCS 

Edited by Blade_au

I mapped the heading bug to one of the up/down switches on my CH throttle quadrant and it works fine, it moves by 1.  It is just super sensitive, so holding it down a millisecond too long will get it to spin uncontrollably.  I've got my altitude and vs set to other buttons too and I have not run into any issues other than the fast sensitivity.  Not sure what I'm doing differently.  I am not using FSUIPC yet.  

• Like 1

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF