Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Installing Pilot2ATC to work with MSFS 2020

which program are you refering too Dave? Pilot2ATC or the  FSUI install? Where is the trial button located? is it on the FUIS app or pilot2ATC program Dave?

Edited by Bedders1983

I am referring to Pilot2ATC.  The beta version of FSUIPC just installed and worked for me.  No key there either, unless something has changed.  

Hi, I have MSFS installed on one PC and P2ATC on another PC, on the same network (my x-plane setup...)

Will I be able to have this setup with MSFS (I've never used FSUIPC before...)?

Thanks,

Amnon

2 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

The beta version of FSUIPC just installed and worked for me.  No key there either

The FSUIPC7 free Beta key file is supplied in the ZIP. You just need to copy the contents of the ZIP into a folder of your choice (eg, in my case, E:\FSUIPC7).

You must have done that automatically, Dave, without thinking about it.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

42 minutes ago, AMN11 said:

Hi, I have MSFS installed on one PC and P2ATC on another PC, on the same network (my x-plane setup...)

Will I be able to have this setup with MSFS (I've never used FSUIPC before...)?

Yes.  Very similar to XPUIPC, there's a WideFS for FSUIPC.

24 minutes ago, Bedders1983 said:

have you got a link with the PILOT 2 ATC program as the one i downloaded does not give me an option for a trial

https://pilot2atc.com/V2Downloads

If you've run the trial on your PC before, then it won't give you the Trial option on the new install.

FSUIPC and Pilot2ATC are totally separate programs.  You have to download and install both.

Once everything is installed, you then can

• Start Pilot2ATC and do your flight planning and setup DO NOT TRY TO CONNECT
  • When ready to fly START MSFS 2020
  • Start FSUIPC7
  • After MSFS 2020 is up and running, and you are in the cockpit ready to fly, CONNECT Pilot2ATC.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC

right i understand now, i did try the trial version a while ago for xplane but knoew xplane 11 was coming out, thats probably why i dont have an option for the trial.  Is there any chance i could still trial the software for microsoft flight simulator though? i am very interested in buying the software but just want to make sure it works for microsft flight sim first .  Please could i try the software?

Send an email to admin@pilot2atc.com with your Settings.xml file attached so we can reset your trial.

The Settings.xml file is located at:

c:\users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Settings\Settings.xml

where <UserName> is your PC user name.  Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.
Dave