Sign in to follow this  
Mazen87

Community Bush Trips (Just an Idea)

Hello Guys,

So i am having a really nice and informative time with the bush trip activities that are included, especially when reading the navlogs where they introduce us to all new landmarks and cities while enjoying the amazing scenery.

Then i thought, hmm , we are a flight sim community with members from all across the globe and wondered, what if we can share some routes together and make our own navlogs and introduce our regions and show each other our countries' most interesting regions, sights and landmarks.  Maybe then Microsoft can make an integrated platform to post community routes for all of us to enjoy.

I would love to discover different countries and get to know them better.

What do you think?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Mazen87 said:

Hello Guys,

So i am having a really nice and informative time with the bush trip activities that are included, especially when reading the navlogs where they introduce us to all new landmarks and cities while enjoying the amazing scenery.

Then i thought, hmm , we are a flight sim community with members from all across the globe and wondered, what if we can share some routes together and make our own navlogs and introduce our regions and show each other our countries' most interesting regions, sights and landmarks.  Maybe then Microsoft can make an integrated platform to post community routes for all of us to enjoy.

I would love to discover different countries and get to know them better.

What do you think?

Did you have a look at the official MSFS Forum and Discord server?

They're doing a lot of community bush flying already.

• Like 1

Ever heard of the Flying Cowboys? Or follow Trent Palmer and his Freedom Fox on YouTube? Those guys are always flying low and slow in their Carbon Cubs and Kit Foxes and landing in out of the way wilderness spots. That would be a cool thing to do! I'm in!

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

https://discord.gg/qMrnTJ

There's been a few pretty great bush trips this week in this group, I joined the last day. I love just being taken to places I would never ever think of exploring when flying on my own!

• Like 1

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

They fly at strange times, is there anything for after 10:00PM GMT?

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

4 hours ago, EmaRacing said:

They fly at strange times, is there anything for after 10:00PM GMT?

I think those are strange times for us Europeans...

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

7 hours ago, Mazen87 said:

What do you think?

I love this idea - as others have mentioned, I've heard some of this happening on the MSFS forums and discord, but I think it would be great fun to plot out some fun trips. I did a tour of all the strips in PNG that I visited with the Orbx PNG add-ons for P3D, and also flew all over Kenya and Tanzania. Would be fun to take a group to either of those places.

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT