Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

Somewhere (nowhere) in China

I was looking for some stuff in southern China. Don't think I found it but was just snooping around. I've said it before and I'll say it again now, when you get down into the detail of some of this scenery it is just ridiculously good. I know people are having problems with aircraft systems and the like, but for me, to be able to explore places like this in the middle of what has always been considered a wasteland in scenery terms up until now makes it worth every penny I've spent (and I've spent a few getting the PC built for this).

Absolutely word-definitely-not-allowed wonderful!

This is, I think, a bit outside somewhere called Guilin. Doesn't look that marvellous from height (but still a lot better than any other sim I've seen)

5mlJHS2.jpg

but when you get down to ground level it's amazing, real excellent quality payware add-on level. IMO this could have come from an Orbx TE product

ArYHrfh.jpg

C4aDjtA.jpg

0K1LI88.jpg

I moved on a bit (I've got my x-box controller set up to control the drone camera and also the sim speed, so I can move very quickly to new places, sort of "super-slew") and arrived at what I think is Zhaoping. Again, not a major scenery location as far as I'm aware, but get down to the ground and poke around and it's breathtaking

vFDrHtO.jpg

mXasSEC.jpg

PIQO27k.jpg

b8qXLGw.jpg

wNW0KKX.jpg

WhPj7cB.jpg

nWqAu6y.jpg

gW6WEcy.jpg

qt9bQ3l.jpg

h7PmmLk.jpg

j01h8yo.jpg

n77tLXD.jpg

69ouC1F.jpg

crVGBB8.jpg

1N4YojU.jpg

bPafUL1.jpg

• Like 12

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

Stunning

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Thanks everybody.

I've become just a little bit jaded since the last patch and its degradation of the wider LOD, but at least things are still good down at this level. Hopefully they re-enable the "to the horizon" mode at some point.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.