Sign in to follow this  
Baz2742

A320 no displays after latest patch.

What's happened now with the A320 Neo. All my flight displays are blank. Turned up the brightness controls but nothing !!! 

Has anyone else seen this? 

Baz

Barry Wells

Same here after update.... I'm using the flybywire patch that might be corrupted after updating to latest update

Edited by Araxxos

Just now, pjs37 said:

Do you have the A320 mod installed?

I have... do i have to uninstall it and wait for an update from Flybywire?

Yes; You need to wait for their patch to drop.  Seems to be the reason for most of the A320 Avionic issues right now.

Edited by pjs37

Sad to see this development, but as a true pessimist I did not expect anything else. Some skilled people improve the less than convincing product for free and instead of helping them each update breaks the efforts made before. Not a fine way to deal with your supporters. But understandable from the point of view of power. The only downside to this is that at some point in time, when all target gamers bought that thing, there won't be many serious simmers left to support it. I hope I'll be wrong. 

Hans

There is already a fix for that. Just download the latest master from their site. 

Tapani Österberg

2 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Sad to see this development, but as a true pessimist I did not expect anything else. Some skilled people improve the less than convincing product for free and instead of helping them each update breaks the efforts made before. Not a fine way to deal with your supporters. But understandable from the point of view of power. The only downside to this is that at some point in time, when all target gamers bought that thing, there won't be many serious simmers left to support it. I hope I'll be wrong. 

I....wh...that doesn't even make the smallest amount of sense.  Thing in software is broken->Developer goes and fix it now you are mad because they fixed it at the top end software level?  You are just ranting for the sake of ranting.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Virtpilot said:

There is already a fix for that. Just download the latest master from their site. 

is there a link please

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

Just now, Virtpilot said:

Thanks, then these guys are really fast. I just wonder if this is a strategy going forward, chasing a developer who doesn't care that the freeware is better than its own product?

1 minute ago, pjs37 said:

I....wh...that doesn't even make the smallest amount of sense.  Thing in software is broken->Developer goes and fix it now you are mad because they fixed it at the top end software level?  You are just ranting for the sake of ranting.

Certainly not. I just think that the free addon deserves to be respected somehow. But if you enjoy MSFS as is then please do so. I belong to the minority which thinks that the product is way behind its hype advertising, that's all. 

Hans

23 minutes ago, Virtpilot said:

29 minutes ago, Virtpilot said:

So i download the a3nx-master zip, and put only the A3NX in community? Disregarding the other files in the zip?

33 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

This is the most idiotic post I read on this forum so far....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

I just flew a short flight plan, including the autopilot, and it was fantastic. Everything worked flawlessly. I have not community content mod.

tc