Sign in to follow this  
Hans Hartvelt

7.43 download won't start

Jabloom, sorry for disturbing you again, but the download for the new 7.43 version won't start. Neither can I download the Network Server. When I try to download the Network (Remote) Panel, I get an error message: RemotePanel7.zip can't be downloaded securely. I have already disabled AV-protection and firewall, but that doen't help.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

Hans,

I'm only on my phone at the moment so maybe someone else can test the download server for you. You could try a different Internet browser to see if that helps.

Jay

I couldn't get it to download in Chrome but was able to download it in Microsoft Edge.

NAX669.png

Very kind to answer my post in this way. Yes, I managed to download the files with another browser (MS Edge) instead of Google Chrome. But I got a warning: this file can damage your computer. I downloaded anyway and I think that the files are trustworthy.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

I tried with Chrome now and indeed, the links are working again. So.....it seems that mr. T. West is monitoring this forum too and undertakes action when desired. If so, thank you mr. West.

Or are mr. West and Jabloom the same person?🤥

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

12 hours ago, Hans Hartvelt said:

are mr. West and Jabloom the same person?

hans

you can tell who is who by the way each walks 😉

for now, cheers

john martin

6 hours ago, vadriver said:

hans

you can tell who is who by the way each walks 😉

John, I love cryptograms, but this is a tough one. Jay (Jabloom) presents himself as Minister of Silly Walks. So I suppose this a clue. The Ministry of Silly Walks comes from  Monty Python's Flying Circus. So .... flightsimulation can be seen as a flying circus. Since I haven't TW or Jay seen walking, I cannot judge their walks. Maybe it will remain a secret. And that both characters could be one person remains a new conspiracy theory. We need a fact checker. 😇

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

8 hours ago, Hans Hartvelt said:

We need a fact checker.

i was going to suggest a "fact" ......... jay by his own writings is not known for one-liners ??

7 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Haha you guys are too much.

for now, cheers

john martin