Sign in to follow this  
egntpilot

Query re payment and pre order

On 2/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, tutmeister said:

Dave, check your emails. You were sent an invite to purchase on 30/12/2020. It may be in your junk mail?

Chris

My pre-order date was October 20th. Hoping this means I'm soon! Few months out :D

I have given up waiting for this yoke and decided to keep my TH Warthog Hotas for now, I might order one after the pandemic is over.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Hmm, people ordering in september got mails? I preordered 27 of August and have not received any.

Any updates on delivery times  / brexit / lockdown problems?

21 hours ago, L56 said:

Hmm, people ordering in september got mails? I preordered 27 of August and have not received any.

I am September and no mail yet 😄

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 9:15 AM, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I am September and no mail yet 😄

Don't know if this makes me happy or sad.

🙂

Thanks for your reply!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, L56 said:

Don't know if this makes me happy or sad.

🙂

Thanks for your reply!

Definitely makes me sad - the more people who registered interest ahead of me and have yet to get their purchase invite, the longer I will have to wait!😭

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I truly hope I am not stepping out of place in divulging my Fulcrum Yoke order experience, but for the masses out there who are wondering where things stand, I placed my preorder the second day it was available to do so early in the afternoon of August 18, 2020.  Like the rest, I patiently waited and on January 29, 2021, I received my invitation email.  To which I paid for the Fulcrum Yoke.  There was an issue with the production run that had to be corrected and eventually my order was shipped and arrived to me here in America on February 17, 2021.

I hope this helps.  Have patience and try not to think about when you will hear from Chris.  I know it is hard, but before too long you will hear from Fulcrum with your invitation and after that, your yoke will arrive to you in short order.  Hang in there!

• Like 1

Thanks Jett, I hope you like it and if you do have any issues or questions then please email us. As you and everyone else who have ordered are aware, that is quite a long wait. Because the list was building up before production started then people at the start had a very long wait. Clearing the list and getting up to date will be shorter for people who ordered recently. Still a long wait, I know but we are doing our best.

Chris

I think everyone's impatience (mine included) is testament to how much we are all looking forward to getting our hands on your product. Certainly a compliment (if a slightly backhanded one!).👍

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

On 2/17/2021 at 2:17 AM, L56 said:

I guess if you are still waiting it'll be forever until they get to me in October. Sounds like I should just buy something else =/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thtanner said:

I guess if you are still waiting it'll be forever until they get to me in October. Sounds like I should just buy something else =/

Not necessarily. I pre-ordered in October too, and Chris said this in one of the other threads about a September order:

... looking at your order from 26th sept, you should be getting an email in the next 7 days. While we are in pre order shipping will take place within 10 days of payment clearing. Normally we would work on 24 hour dispatch with off the shelf stock.

Based on that, I'm hopeful of getting my yoke 8 or 9 weeks from now if things stay steady for Chris. It's not that much longer.

17 hours ago, thtanner said:

Actually L56's order is currently processing.

I'd guess that a good number of October orders will be billed in the next week or 2.

Even simple things like the boxes are in short supply though as according to suppliers Amazon bought pretty much all card stock in the country!

Hang in there guys! If you do change your mind though just email and we can remove you from the list - no hard feelings!

Chris

10 hours ago, tutmeister said:

I'd guess that a good number of October orders will be billed in the next week or 2.

🤞🙂

4 hours ago, thtanner said:

Pre-order e-mail came through, right on!

Hope for mine in the next few days then.👍🤞