Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RJC68

Best use of a tablet ever

1 hour ago, johnh1984 said:

J'apprends simplement au fur et à mesure, donc je ne suis pas du tout un expert.

Télécharger Fltsim 2020 Control

https://github.com/HiDTH/FltSim-msfs2020-Control/releases/tag/v1.2

Télécharger le plugin MSFS Touch Portal (permet la connexion à l'aide de simbrief à FS2020)

J'utilise maintenant la version 0.5.2

MSFS-TouchPortal-Plugin-0.5.2.tpp

Démarrer le portail tactile

Sélectionnez la page d'importation `` Gérer '' et accédez à l'emplacement de Fltsim Control

Cliquez sur l'icône de la clé et sélectionnez Importer le plugin et accédez à MSFS-TouchPortal-Plugin-0.5.2.tpp

Vous devrez d'abord décompresser le téléchargement original

Maintenant, dans TP, sélectionnez la page principale

Cliquez sur l'écran pour créer une icône, j'ai appelé le mien 'Fltsim 2020 Control, vous pouvez changer l'icône en ce que vous voulez, puis cliquez sur Enregistrer

Cliquez sur l'icône que vous avez créée et à gauche sélectionnez Navigation, Aller à la page

Modifiez la page Aller à Fltsim 2020 Control en utilisant la liste déroulante

Cliquez sur 'enregistrer

Fermez TP sur le bureau et rouvrez-le

Sur votre iPad, cliquez sur Actualiser dans le coin supérieur droit

Vous devriez voir l'icône Fltsim 2020 Control, cliquez dessus pour changer l'affichage de l'iPad en Fltsim 2020 Control

Sart FS2020 a créé un vol, si tout se passe bien, vous devriez pouvoir cliquer sur MSFS Connected sur l'iPad et obtenir un feu vert.

J'espère que ça marche bien.

John

It seems that there is a conflict between plugin 0.5.2 and FSUIPC 7 !! 

I am having troubles with Fltsim 2020 connect, connecting to MSFS 2020 the button stays red and nothing on the iPad works. Not sure if I have done something wrong? I went back to the plugin 0.4.0 from 0.5.2 but the problem persists. 

John

14 minutes ago, johnh1984 said:

I am having troubles with Fltsim 2020 connect, connecting to MSFS 2020 the button stays red and nothing on the iPad works. Not sure if I have done something wrong? I went back to the plugin 0.4.0 from 0.5.2 but the problem persists. 

John

Yep, I didn't even mess with that. I just open TP, MS2002, and choose TP on my tablet. I have been programming..lol... buttons and pages. I used  Lanti33's template for the back ground and have added some of the buttons from the MS2020 icon pac on the TP page. Right now I have lights and AP functions on one page. I am able to program a i am able to program the button with red light icon for off, and then choose a green light icon for on. I am able to toggle them with one button.

Just a simple question : I can assign every FS2020 key command in Touch Portal or only something of that?

Regards
Stefano

17 hours ago, lanti33 said:

Ne pas oublier d'installer le plugin suivant dans TP

https://github.com/Touch-Portal-MSFS/MSFSTouchPortalPlugin

l faut créer une page avec un bouton FS qui envoie vers la page FltSim 2020 Control; paramètres wifi IP Parefeu, Java à jour; Démarrer msfs ; lorsque connecté, le bouton MSFS  passe au vert /ON.

Dans l'ordre MSFS Addon linker (si utilisé pour le choix des mods) Fsuipc (gratuit) EFB Server EFB client (si installés) puis clic sur tablette /FS pour ouvrir la page MSFS Flt Sim control et enfin démarrer MSFS. S'assurer que Touch Portal est  bien actif sur le PC dans afficher les icones cachés dans la barre d'outil win10.

Don't forget to install the next plugin in TP

https://github.com/Touch-Portal-MSFS/MSFSTouchPortalPlugin

You have to create a page with an FS button that sends to the FltSim 2020 Control page; Wi-Fi IP Parefeu, Java update; Start msfs; When connected, the MSFS button goes green/ON.

In order MSFS Addon linker (if used for the choice of mods) Fsuipc (free) EFB Server EFB client (if installed) then click on tablet /FS to open the page MSFS Flt Sim control and finally start MSFS. Make sure Touch Portal is active on the PC in displaying hidden icons in the win10 toolbar.

Pierre

RXHgnVy.png

25 minutes ago, Stona said:

This is fantastic 

Is there a way to get the FLC working along side VS buttons

I just can't figure out how to do it 😞

FLC ?

4 minutes ago, lanti33 said:

Flc?

Flight Level Change

Once you have set your desired altitude you click the FLC button and then it will increase/decrease your altitude  maintaining your desired air speed

49 minutes ago, Stona said:

Flight Level Change

Once you have set your desired altitude you click the FLC button and then it will increase/decrease your altitude  maintaining your desired air speed

Yes you can program a button to turn on and off FLC. Now I don’t the procedure to assign a button to be able to change the speed you want to climb. I haven’t got that far in TP. Right now I have it programmed to turn on and the icon will be green light, off would be a red light ( icons)

This is very cool and very impressive - thanks very much on the work in customizing to FS 2020. What is great is that I can also do my own tweaks. I have a Fire HD10 which is a little wider than standard android tablets so I needed to adjust the button category fonts to fit much better- it was very easy to do and great to see them change instantly. I have been using it to fly the A320 and it is great.

Only issue for me if the readouts at the top flicker as they update - which is quite a lot. Are others seeing this or is this perhaps just me running on the Fire HD?

CJ

Glad you are all enjoying this,

I now have a great working setup for MSFS 2020, the Zibo 737 & FF A320. It is not as pretty as the one posted earlier but it works and if anyone also flies the Zibo 737 in X-Plane 11 you can pretty much assign every switch on every panel to a keyboard command.

I am having a blast with this and my old old iPad now has a great new lease of life. A Streamdeck looks like a great device but for me it was just too expensive when this is just as viable an option for less than CDN $20

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I had been using Matric but think this is better and it now gets the data feeds too which is very cool

CJ

I just came across this new tutorial for anyone just getting started with Touch-Portal

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

1 hour ago, Richdem said:

Glad you are all enjoying this,

I now have a great working setup for MSFS 2020, the Zibo 737 & FF A320. It is not as pretty as the one posted earlier but it works and if anyone also flies the Zibo 737 in X-Plane 11 you can pretty much assign every switch on every panel to a keyboard command.

I am having a blast with this and my old old iPad now has a great new lease of life. A Streamdeck looks like a great device but for me it was just too expensive when this is just as viable an option for less than CDN $20

Richard, have you figured out how to increase and decrease numbers, like for instance, have a button for increasing the altitude, and lower the altitude. I see in the template  that lanti33 posted there are some buttons there that control this. Have you figured out how to program?

On 11/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, sal9000 said:

Working since FSX with tablets.

Got Fs-Radiopanel, TBM930Panel, Pleixsoft G1000 and a lot more

20200911_220621-1.jpg

How do you support (mount) the tablets?  I'm in the process of setting mine up. I'd like to mount mine a little lower.

Thanks

Dave

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.