Sign in to follow this  
Pageza_Simulations

Airbus A380 FOR PREPAR3D V4+

same.  discord is ok for a chatroom.  But does not take the place of proper forum which provides a historical view for others who may have issues at a different time

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Sooooo, is it out yet?

Dear Admins, I'm dreadfully sorry about this massive Necro post, please don't ban me....

Richard Smith

Discord link from OP:

"This invite link is invalid or has expired"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

😏

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Shame, I've been trying to get an A380 for ages, people keep pointing me at the Project Airbus, but their download link says its for FS9 and the read me says to not expect support.

When I ask in their Facebook group I just get told to search.

Going around in circles, one can only hope a real developer makes one..

Richard Smith

One single post a year ago? Airbus A380? Basic sketch of a cockpit? Expected release early 2021?

This should be the Oxford English Dictionary definition of "vapourware".

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

14 hours ago, R Smith said:

Sooooo, is it out yet?

Dear Admins, I'm dreadfully sorry about this massive Necro post, please don't ban me....

Yeah, these devs promised us a fully working msfs study level cross sim plug & play PBR AIG FLAI AS FSLABUS style LCD detailed screen with wingflex and a flypad which links to my toshiba handipad

3 hours ago, R Smith said:

Shame, I've been trying to get an A380 for ages, people keep pointing me at the Project Airbus, but their download link says its for FS9 and the read me says to not expect support.

When I ask in their Facebook group I just get told to search.

Go to Simviation. There are some self-contained packs to download if you type 'FSX/P3D A380' in the search box that come with a VC model, a rudementary FMC and uses the PA model.
It's basic. But for freeware, it does a job.

3 hours ago, R Smith said:

Going around in circles, one can only hope a real developer makes one..

Lots of movement in MSFS (freeware and payware), and maybe a payware one for XP too. Unlikely in P3D.
As with this announcement, too many mirages, not enough oases. I'm not holding my breath on any of these projects coming to fruition, but will be pleasantly surprised if they do appear.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Thanks for the suggestion F737nG, I'll look up the simviation on tonight.

MSFS is on my wishlist, still loving p3d but I think ill get another SSD and could always run both.

Richard Smith

On 12/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, Pageza_Simulations said:

Good Afternoon All,

The purpose of this post is to announce the production of the Airbus A380 jet by Pageza Simulations.

Our currently expected ETA is EARLY 2021!!!

I have attached a preview photo for you.

It will include all the variants of the Airbus A380 as well as a fully-functioning virtual cockpit with top of the range systems and a shared cockpit system.

Feel free to join our Discord for updates at https://discord.gg/tZydbvegzc

Enjoy!

A380 Cockpit Photo

Hello,

nowadays, is there any update about the project. is it completed?

Thanks

On 12/9/2020 at 5:28 PM, B777ER said:

A380 Early Access Beta v0.001

A380 Early Access Beta v0.011

A380 Early Access Beta v.0100

We've been in this bar so many times we all know the menu by heart.

and people keep buying pay to beta and unfinished junk, so developers will keep releasing it 

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, francesco_m said:

Hello,

nowadays, is there any update about the project. is it completed?

Thanks

@francesco_m There was only one announcement about this project and that user left it on this forum in Dec 2020 and they never returned to the forum and never provided an update.

I think this project is the proverbial "dodo". I would not hold my breath for this one.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

16 hours ago, 787flyer said:

@francesco_m There was only one announcement about this project and that user left it on this forum in Dec 2020 and they never returned to the forum and never provided an update.

I think this project is the proverbial "dodo". I would not hold my breath for this one.

I still think that the best a380 available is still the PA for fs9 with the vasfmc, unfortunately not compatible in p3d