Sign in to follow this  
kaosfere

All Working Title mods updated for 1.12.13.0.

You guys are awesome. Merry Christmas! 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Thanks !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Another Thank you from Canada,

Really appreciate your work. Looking forward to some TBM time during the Holiday lockdown.

Merry Christmas All 

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

We had some reports of compatibility problems between our Garmin units and the FBW A320.  Looks like we unintentionally introduced the same problem that a prior version of the CJ4 had, but that's been fixed.  We also made a tweak to handle reported issues with approach legs not appearing on the flight plan map.

Get them while they're hot:

Note that if you're having the Airbus issues you'll need to delete the old mod before you install these fixes, if you don't normally do that.  Sorry for the trouble!

• Like 1

Hello, firstly sorry for my english. I'll try to explain as best I can a bug encountered with these mods at least with g1000 an g3000. When I select the approach the magneta line which show the approach course vanished from map navigation. The plane follow the corect path for approach, in the FPL the waypoint are showned but the magneta line on the map still missing. On g1000 the magneta is shown on the inset maps, but is missing on the map navigation. This happen me on every airport with every airplanes that have g1000 or g3000. After deleted mods everything worked fine. I have no other mods installed.   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dQiP73x_0H9Kw7jBd18qdngw3gmp2hFN/view?usp=sharing on G1000 on the inset appear

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0wEb3kNx-QwjbSW93pG3trSPc_H-Ag_/view?usp=sharing on map is missing

I tried to upload the images directly with insert but it didn't work.

Edited by David27

4 minutes ago, David27 said:

Hello, firstly sorry for my english. I'll try to explain as best I can a bug encountered with these mods at least with g1000 an g3000. When I select the approach the magneta line which show the approach course vanished from map navigation. The plane follow the corect path for approach, in the FPL the waypoint are showned but the magneta line on the map still missing. On g1000 the magneta is shown on the inset maps, but is missing on the map navigation. This happen me on every airport with every airplanes that have g1000 or g3000. After deleted mods everything worked fine. I have no other mods installed.   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dQiP73x_0H9Kw7jBd18qdngw3gmp2hFN/view?usp=sharing on G1000 on the inset appear

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y0wEb3kNx-QwjbSW93pG3trSPc_H-Ag_/view?usp=sharing on map is missing

I tried to upload the images directly with insert but it didn't work.

I think when Rob said:

27 minutes ago, kaosfere said:

We also made a tweak to handle reported issues with approach legs not appearing on the flight plan map.

That meant that this problem you're reporting has been fixed with this update. Unless I'm misunderstanding. Get the updates and you should see the legs you're missing on the map.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

With that last update everything is fine. Thank very much and keep up the good work.

Edited by David27
  • Like 1

With V3.4 I still suffer from unnamed waypoints within approach procedure. ON MFD map and touchscreen legs page  I can't see the names of fixes. Is it only me ? 

Also on TBM930 after disengaging AP, on PFD upper strip a yellow "AP" warning stays illumunated. So far I was able to control manually as supposed but does it relate to smth wrong ? 

Kind regards. 

• Like 1

Faruk IŞIK

Hey guys, currently in the TBM using v0.33 of G3000 and I've just "lost" the magenta line on the ND.  I'm sure the trigger was me entering an ILS Approach, can't be sure though.  The aircraft is still flying the route on AP but no magenta line anymore.

Anyone else seen this?

EDIT:  In fact just seen a new version is out 0.34 and one of the fixes is 

• Fixed nav map not drawing approach paths.

This doesn't describe my issue precisely but maybe its related - I'll give this a go see what happens...

Edited by sidfadc
  • Like 1

Thomas Derbyshire