Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Another One

This would have been sold for 30$ for P3D and got a raving review at FSELITE a year ago.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 4

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

54 minutes ago, DJJose said:

What is the performance like ?

Generally the benefit of payware airports from the reliable known companies versus freeware is they can get the same look as the freeware with less polygons and hence less of a FPS hit.

3D modelling that looks good is one thing but doing it with minimal polygon whilst still looking good is time consuming and also something of an arcane art that not everyone can achieve.

8 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

What is the performance like ?

Generally the benefit of payware airports from the reliable known companies versus freeware is they can get the same look as the freeware with less polygons and hence less of a FPS hit.

3D modelling that looks good is one thing but doing it with minimal polygon whilst still looking good is time consuming and also something of an arcane art that not everyone can achieve.

No. I run FT KLAS without fps issues. Some video cards are better than others. YMMV

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It's a free scenery, try it for yourself and see what's the performance is like 🙂

Generally speaking of course payware addons can give a better representation, but it's usually on details i am not super interested in. Especially considering how the amount of time i spend at the airport is a fraction of the whole flight. So i don't want to see how a fart is going to affect the flight dynamics of a mosquito landing on the face of a passenger sitting in terminal X waiting for my plane to arrive.

• Like 3

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

9 hours ago, pmb said:

This would have been sold for 30$ for P3D and got a raving review at FSELITE a year ago.

Kind regards, Michael

Well I must say, MSFS made it super easy to create airports. Of course given you are good in doing 3D modeling:)

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

With the HERAKLION - CRETE mod enabled (city)

0fhs3fv.png

cWLKs1P.png

X8d2PM4.png

67LpbcY.png

Tested without looking at fps first to see if it was smooth. Passed.

1080P monitor

I did notice that the city mod photo doesn't blend well so that will be removed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mtr75 said:

So sick of clickbait titles. 

Use the ignore feature. It comes in handy. Merry Christmas.

• Like 2