Sign in to follow this  
Slayer68

Development update

Perhaps you could also look at the last phrase in that statement made by Snuffy... 

"For now, this is the plan. We will be releasing the KA first, then the 737 and then, with luck, the rest, in short order. "

Please note the words... FOR NOW...  that states an intention and not a promise.

If you want to call us weasels... feel free.  Like most devs, we do not lack for trolls.

Edited by Milviz

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

12 hours ago, Milviz said:

Our intention (now) is to put together v5 installers (all with PBR) and there will be a cost associated with those. 

At least a word about the future plans regarding P3Dv5. Thank you Sir.

However, can we trust it?

I have the intention to buy all P3Dv5 compatible aircraft from MilViz. Or, maybe not?😉

• Upvote 1

Rainero

It will be great to see the Milviz fleet in P3Dv5, so hopefully little by little this will be possible. P3Dv5 looks better and better and Milviz aircraft are some of the best VFR planes ever made. 

22 hours ago, callsignrobin said:

Is the F15 still in the pipe?

Not at the moment.

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

well....  SOMETHING military is going into MSFS...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

21 hours ago, Rainero said:

This was a post in the MilViz forums on July, 15th by SnuffyTheMongoose. NO relevant news on this topic since then.

I am sorry that I take your words seriously.

My decision upon future purchases will depend on how you handle the P3Dv5 topic.

Unfortunately V5 breaks a lot of things. If it were as easy as building a new installers it would have been done.

Namely chrome textures, various gauges, unexpected dark textures in the VC. The list goes on and on. 

If we were to just push these to V5 in their current state  there would be a lot of negative feedback and unhappiness.

The only one that halfway works is the PC-6 but it has issues too.

• Upvote 1

Steve 'Slayer' McNitt
Quality Assurance
spacer.png

22 hours ago, Slayer68 said:

Unfortunately V5 breaks a lot of things. If it were as easy as building a new installers it would have been done.

Namely chrome textures, various gauges, unexpected dark textures in the VC. The list goes on and on. 

If we were to just push these to V5 in their current state  there would be a lot of negative feedback and unhappiness.

The only one that halfway works is the PC-6 but it has issues too.

Okay I understand. You seem to work on it, but there are still some issues to solve. Thank you.

Hope dies last....

Rainero

I am not into military jets when I am flying on MSFS, but the SR-71 is just awesome.

Looks like it was in a very advanced state on the P3D FSelite preview, I hope it will be released sometime this year.

Also as a fun project, I would love to see a business jet variant, a bit like Mig-25

240.jpg?1599664151

Edited by bendead

I have been an ardent supporter of Milviz and was delighted at the early intent to provide free installers into P3Dv5. I also certainly understood the need to consider the amount of time and effort required to fully convert into models that take full advantage of the new capabilities in v5, and the possible need to recapture associated costs. As a native English speaker your intentions were clear to me. I do understand that Rainero, if English is not his primary language could possibly have interpreted words differently. I would describe your efforts as Wise.

I do not feel the least bit mislead or betrayed by your current stance, based as it is on a better knowledge of the requirements to convert/upgrade. I look forward to the release of your products for P3Dv5 and MSFS. Thanks for keeping us updated, both in the past and more currently. Please do keeps us aware of the way ahead. Good luck to you in the process going forward.

Rick

I'm really looking forward to the Avanti when it's ready. Another solid turboprop in P3d is going to be a very welcome addition. 🙂

Really looking forward to the Avanti. Will there be a low res option as with the KA350i? 

• Upvote 1

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

9 hours ago, Caribe said:

The Avanti now only for P3D 5.1??? Very disappointed. I have P3D 4.5.

I've used it extensively in 4.5 with no issues. It works fine, there just isn't any official support for it. 

On 2/2/2021 at 1:57 PM, Slayer68 said:

P180E - Development is getting closer to completion for P3D( V4 and V5 ) 

Where did you hear P3DV5.1 for the Avanti?

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |

John (Blackbrd) two questions:
I have Windows 7 (64bit) Professional - Does the installation work???
Find the installation tool the path to P3D 4.5???

Regards

Julio