Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

IndiaFoxtEcho T-45C Goshawk Released

I bought it immediately 'cos it looks so purty. 👍

• Like 3

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I wanted this too, but I'll wait till it matures.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

44 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I bought it immediately 'cos it looks so purty. 👍

Your thoughts/ feed back on it Ron please.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

57 minutes ago, somiller said:

Did the OP really not see this https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/596804-indiafoxtecho-t-45c-goshawk-released/ on page one of the MSFS forum.

Obviously not! :smile:  Needs a merge ...

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

23 hours ago, DJJose said:

I wanted this too, but I'll wait till it matures.

No need to wait. I’ve flown it for two days and it’s just superb. In every detail. Textures 10/10, handling 10/10, systems- easy 9/10. Love it

• Like 1

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

10 minutes ago, antonvs said:

No need to wait. I’ve flown it for two days and it’s just superb. In every detail. Textures 10/10, handling 10/10, systems- easy 9/10. Love it

My concern is this:

"Also, due to current coding restrictions, the HUD may not work well with TAA. It is suggested to turn TAA off with the T-45."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DJJose said:

My concern is this:

"Also, due to current coding restrictions, the HUD may not work well with TAA. It is suggested to turn TAA off with the T-45."

That also happens with the F-14, so I just turn TAA off when flying it.

Edited by Tuskin38

2 minutes ago, DJJose said:

My concern is this:

I agree. There is no way I am turning TAA off to have just a readable HUD but the rest of the sim looking like lots of words not allowed! 

It worries me that the developer doesn't realise this. How about the F-15 HUD? And the upcoming CRJ from Aeroaoft? Apparently that will have a working HUD. 

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

2 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I agree. There is no way I am turning TAA off to have just a readable HUD but the rest of the sim looking like lots of words not allowed! 

It worries me that the developer doesn't realise this. How about the F-15 HUD? And the upcoming CRJ from Aeroaoft? Apparently that will have a working HUD. 

It's crazy. I'm not going to ruin my sim for an airplane. Plus, no carrier landings or missions yet. I'll wait till it matures.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2021 at 1:47 PM, Nyxx said:

Your thoughts/ feed back on it Ron please.

To be fair I've only had about an hour tootling around in it. Overall I'm pleased with it, but it took me an age to realise that the flashing 'wheels' light was telling me my undercarriage needs to be down, even though I was cruising along minding my own business at what I thought was a reasonable speed. I then read on the other thread that anything less that 90% throttle and it thinks you're only going 150kts it started to make sense. A bug!

I won't be throwing it away though. It'll get fixed.

EDIT: Oh, and it IS purty. 😀

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Like 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

It seems odd that the 787 Hud works so well in TAA, but everyone else’s attempt at a HUD are not working well.   Can Asobo share with developers the way they did it, and share that portion of SDK with them?