Sign in to follow this  
lukehall

JustSim LEBL V2.1 in P3D V5 - No support.

25 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

I own the product. I know what it is like to use in practice compared to the marketing description. 

I have it too, but switched to the AS version as that one fits best in my MSE Spain terrain.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

@lukehall, have you written to the support address? If you haven’t then you should. SimMarket don’t provide support for the product itself. They provide a download link and once you’ve downloaded it that’s the end of their support.

The developer has provided an email address. You say there’s no Dynamic Lighting. This is listed in the features for that airport...

• Dynamic lighting of the apron 

If you can see that then there’s not a problem. If you can’t then point it out to support and ask for assistance. If you don’t receive an answer in a few days you could take that back to Simmarket. But I suspect you’ll get a reply and hopefully a resolution.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

This is why i always try to pay via paypal, paypals dispute system have always refunded me regardless.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Quoted post removed

Richard Smith

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@lukehall, have you written to the support address? If you haven’t then you should. SimMarket don’t provide support for the product itself. They provide a download link and once you’ve downloaded it that’s the end of their support.

The developer has provided an email address. You say there’s no Dynamic Lighting. This is listed in the features for that airport...

• Dynamic lighting of the apron 

If you can see that then there’s not a problem. If you can’t then point it out to support and ask for assistance. If you don’t receive an answer in a few days you could take that back to Simmarket. But I suspect you’ll get a reply and hopefully a resolution.

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, the first thing I did was report it to JS support but got no response. I remain hopeful that I will be able to find a solution with them. My frustration here is with SimMarket. They are trying to take the position of no responsibility for what they are selling. The bottom line is that they took my payment, they processed my order and it was purchased from within an account with them and no doubt, they receive a commission for the sale. Therefore, my contract is with them and they are not entitled to shift that responsibility to a 3rd party, no matter what their terms and conditions say. 

22 minutes ago, lukehall said:

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, the first thing I did was report it to JS support but got no response. I remain hopeful that I will be able to find a solution with them. My frustration here is with SimMarket. They are trying to take the position of no responsibility for what they are selling. The bottom line is that they took my payment, they processed my order and it was purchased from within an account with them and no doubt, they receive a commission for the sale. Therefore, my contract is with them and they are not entitled to shift that responsibility to a 3rd party, no matter what their terms and conditions say. 

You should not blame a distributer for a problem which is the responsibility of a developer. JS has to give you support. This is really not a Simmarket problem. If they start it this way, and they can't even proof if you got no support, than lots of users would ask refunds even if nothing is really wrong with a product.  That's why Simmarket has such a contract. JS is the one you should blame for.

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

23 minutes ago, lukehall said:

Hi Ray,

Hi Luke,

Just to confirm you wrote to rujustsim@gmail.com and received no reply. When did you write to him? Maybe support isn’t provided over the weekend.

I can see your point that your contract is with SimMarket as it’s them you paid money to. But really they’re just a shop and will have no technical knowledge about how to resolve the problem.

I would write to the support address again. It’s not in the developer’s interest to ignore you. I’ve always had replies from the support address when I’ve bought a product I’ve had a problem with.

If after a couple of days you’ve had no reply to your second email then write to SimMarket and provide the dates you sent the emails. Don’t ask for a refund. Give them time to consider how to respond.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

16 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Hi Luke,

Just to confirm you wrote to rujustsim@gmail.com and received no reply. When did you write to him? Maybe support isn’t provided over the weekend.

I can see your point that your contract is with SimMarket as it’s them you paid money to. But really they’re just a shop and will have no technical knowledge about how to resolve the problem.

I would write to the support address again. It’s not in the developer’s interest to ignore you. I’ve always had replies from the support address when I’ve bought a product I’ve had a problem with.

If after a couple of days you’ve had no reply to your second email then write to SimMarket and provide the dates you sent the emails. Don’t ask for a refund. Give them time to consider how to respond.

Hi Ray,

I have now received a reply and am working with him to find a fix. Thanks.

Luke

• Like 1

I'm sorry to say Luke that you are indeed in the wrong.

It is common practice in the EU that vendors exclude downloadable software from the right of revocation.

And that makes total sense as well, since you only buy the right to use the software not the software itself.