Sign in to follow this  
Guest CargoMun

Why does the wife always interrupt

Guest DK8290

I found it in a search for something (can't remeber now) ... sorry, didn't look at the date actually.Hmm, I must go to some old online message board and find something from the 80's to reply to haha

Tell her to hold your joystick first ;) lol

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest crasher

You guys just have to remember women don`t think like you! Flight simming to them is a "game",and why you spend so much time on it when she has been waiting for you to do as you promised,I know you don`t remember but she sure as #### does,she can`t imagine.Who feeds the dog? She does,don`t blame the dog he is just looking after himself. Long time sufferer, Alan

Oh my.. how I know this.. fortunately I am not married yet :) but for me it's usually some "emergency".. Like the car made a funny noise.. or the tv flickered.. and I'm requested to look at it immediately come rain snow light or dark.. Happens on the phone too even when you try to explain you're a little busy..ring ring... ring ring...GF: jabber.. jabber.. jabber..ME: honey.. I'm just finishing something up can I call back in 5 mins please?GF: ooohh of course.. didn't want to disturb you :) .... jabber jabber jabber..ME: no.. that really does mean call back in 5 mins honey.. not keep talking..GF: oh I know.. jabber.. jabber.. jabber... jabber... and she said this.. I said that.. they said this then I said that.. she said this.. she did that.. I said this.. I said this too.. jabber.. jabber..ME: I need the bathroom!GF: oh ok.. speak later :)I find the bathroom excuse always works.. 'I am a little busy right now' or.. 'can I call you back'.. tends to be ignored.. lolCheersCraigPS.. She's lovely really!

Craig Read, EGLL

Guest DK8290

wow , I didn't realize this thread was started almost 5 years ago ... haha

Yea, by me and I'am still around and she still does it. :-lolJimCYWG

I have found a perfect way to deal with The Woman.Open a beer, walk up to The Woman, guzzle a good part of the beer right in front of her, burp if you feel like it, and say, "Baby, I want to do things to your body that will make you bark like a dog."The Woman will respond with "Ok!", in which case you win, or much more likely will respond with "Get the #### away from me, you idiot!" in which case you go and fly without any threat of interuption, in which case, you also win.I've done it. It works.

Guest DK8290

(this thread was started almost 5 years ago)"Yea, by me and I'am still around and she still does it."-------------Well, have some patience ... these things take some time hahaha!

Well, as a life-long bachelor, I've never had the "wifus interruptus" problem myself......although somehow my boss always seems to know when I'm slacking off, er... I mean testing something and manages to call me on the phone at the most inopportune moment possible. :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Gotta ask ya, Bill. Does your boss know you are taking the time to dig up old threads in which to reply?BobDrat! Here she co...

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

Gotta ask ya, Bill. Does your boss know you are taking the time to dig up old threads in which to reply?BobDrat! Here she co...
I didn't have to dig very far. Some kind soul dreged this one up from the depths in the FS9 forum... :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator