Sign in to follow this  
malct

Traffic or lack off

Hi All

I understand the lack of live traffic due to the you know what , But at the moment in MSFS, Its rare to see any traffic and if you do, Its all that default liveries, Greens, Yellows and oranges. and the planes can disappear on landing..

I think i was spoilt rotton with ultimate Traffic live with the sky full of planes and airports to,  Whats the changes of any Traffic software coming soon with proper airline liveries.

UT2 Live made FSX, Now its boring on long flights seeing no other airlines at 30 odd thousand feet.

On another note, Is MSFS going to give you a option on seeing other aircraft like we had in FSX that was in the menu.  

I dont know what a "you know what" is but I have live traffic.

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

Yesterday I checked in Heathrow and San Francisco Itl. and everything was fine. Even taxiing, waiting for runway crossing until it was free etc. looked super realistic. I compared with online flight data and all planes were correct but about 40 minutes delayed.

• Like 1

Thank you , Yes i do get some real life traffic , But what i am looking for is something likes of UT2 that works from a timetable and also have all the liveries on planes.

Just now, malct said:

Thank you , Yes i do get some real life traffic , But what i am looking for is something likes of UT2 that works from a timetable and also have all the liveries on planes.

The liveries most certainly are a problem. As far as I understand this is a copyright question. A timetable on the other hand would be much less flexible and realistic than a depiction of real-time traffic from online sources.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, malct said:

Or Traffic Global or MyTraffic both of which I used for FSX/P3D. Real world schedules etc. In time and I suspect Traffic Global will be the first.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

I think we were spoilt rotton with the software likes of UT2 Traffic Global and MyTraffic , I used UT2Live,  I am hoping that one of these compaines with do a 3rd party for the 2020 sim .  Flying from Manchester to Dubia and seeing the different airlines on route and also been able to use the function to see a list of planes, Some at airports and the rest in the sky, This was part of the enjoyment about doing a long haul Fight, Now i have no motivation to fly for 6 hours and see nothing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

They sold us a product without live traffic while saying there was live traffic. 

Then end. 

really? i see quite a bit of live traffic.

1 hour ago, malct said:

I think we were spoilt rotton with the software likes of UT2 Traffic Global and MyTraffic , I used UT2Live,  I am hoping that one of these compaines with do a 3rd party for the 2020 sim .  Flying from Manchester to Dubia and seeing the different airlines on route and also been able to use the function to see a list of planes, Some at airports and the rest in the sky, This was part of the enjoyment about doing a long haul Fight, Now i have no motivation to fly for 6 hours and see nothing 

i am pretty sure these will come eventually, it takes much more time than a few months to make those, all the models, liveries.

but there is also a freeware project in the making, that might be available much earlier.

• Like 1

Flew into KSLC last night and I was #4 on approach! ATC told me to go missed as I got too close. Loving this sim with only 1 add on : FBW A320neo. Night and day compared to FSX/P3D. Loving every flight. 

• Like 2

I flight the 787 by choice, Reason that i bought the deluxe package, Still a lot of issies to be ironed out likes of able to steer the plane after landing, It seems to have a mind of its own, But everything will come good in time. Other that that , My house is a office block in the flight sim, But thats life. Better than what we had in FSX 

• Like 1